The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 160 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#151305 - 06/16/08 01:46 PM Liberated unto extreme greatness!
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hi ladies,

HOW ARE YOU?

I don't know HOW I became so absent from the forums....but I'm back to check in.

A quick run down on my life.

God is good, he IS able, and HE is enough!

My life is not perfect - there are still major bumps in the road, but I keep looking up.

Breanna my 19 year is doing well - she is in the process of breaking up with a long term (horrible) boyfriend. It has been a blessing to support her through it. She has a great job taking phone orders for bare-essentials - she is VERY good at it.

Levi - 17 year old boy is doing well in MD. He is going to school, started working out, and is now boxing. His spirit has changed considerably - he is grateful and loving towards me.

My working situation...I continue to LOVE and build my Send Out Card Business - it brings me incredible joy...

I do "Office Depot" outside sales to help me support myself while I build my business... and I took a part time position as an "assistant director" for BNI Colorado. I get to train and mentor chapters. I LOVE THIS POSITION, it was hand made for me.

Mark and I are still dating - 15 months. It is going VERY well. He is a gift. We talk about marriage, and we talk about not getting married. Both of us were very burned in our previous marriage. We are great companions. I've realized that a marriage certificate is not a guarantee in writing.

Situation with my ex - still fighting in the courts to get my court ordered maintenance. He doesn't pay me a dime. He just wants me to "take responsibility for myself". After 21 years of marriage and my being a "sahm", you would think he would get that I need some time to get on my feet.

Anywho, this is the basics of what is going on.

Friday Mark, Austin (his 9 year old son) and I head for yellowstone park to camp. Can't wait.

Hope you all are well, I look forward to catching up!

HUGS!

danita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#151306 - 06/16/08 02:38 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: Danita]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Yea!! Good news!! Thanks for keeping us up to date, and have a wonderful safe trip to Yellowstone.

K

#151307 - 06/16/08 04:19 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Welcome back, Danita. It's wonderful to hear your voice here again!

(Maya Angelou)

#151308 - 06/16/08 04:25 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: Eagle Heart]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Danita,
Popping in long enough to say it all sounds so wonderful for you and you can bet everyone here is so happy that life is treating you with kindness and grace. You are very deserving.

One of my favorite places in the world is Yellowstone. I know you will have a fab time. Good for you!

JJ

#151309 - 06/16/08 06:57 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Sounds like even with the stupid ex acting up you have your life in order and are moving on and upward all the time. So good to hear from you. Enjoy Yellowstone, it should be amazing this time of year with everything in bloom.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#151310 - 06/16/08 10:14 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: chatty lady]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
You sound great Danita. Mark sounds like a great match for you.

At nine years old, Yellowstone will be perfect. Old enough to remember the trip as well as appreciate it. What a wonderful gift to him.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#151311 - 06/17/08 08:28 AM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: Anno]
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Danita, it is wonderful to hear from you and know that your
life is moving nicely along. Have a great time on your trip!

#151312 - 06/17/08 09:24 AM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: diamond50]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Uplifting news Danita! Thanks for sharing, and have a wonderful time in Yellowstone. I was there once and thought it was magical.

#151313 - 06/17/08 12:06 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: Edelweiss]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Danita it's so good to hear from you! It's wonderful news to hear you sounding happy and content in spite of life's circumstances. Check back after your fun trip and let us know how it went!

#151314 - 06/17/08 01:13 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: ladyjane]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Hey, it's good to hear from you again, Lady Jane. Hope you have some time to hang out once in a while.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved