The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 164 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#150823 - 06/11/08 01:58 PM 2 Shea or not 2 Shea...
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
I've owned a 20 oz. tub of Shea Butter w/Avocado Oil, Lavender Oil for 5 days, now. My fingernails are looking better. A fatty growth, the size of a dime, on the inside of my left leg has decreased. A small, red spot on my right knee has vanished. A large, red sore, which I was unable to heal that was the size of a silver dollar, has disappeared. Prior to Shea's Butter, I applied every product imaginable on that irritated area. Nothing healed it, not Neosporin; bag balm; Udderly Smooth Cream; Olive and Emu oil; or Palmer's Cocoa Butter. Thank you, Shea's Butter!!!

#150824 - 06/11/08 04:32 PM Re: 2 Shea or not 2 Shea... [Re: jabber]
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ
Woooooo Hooooooo! Another miraculous testimony! We've also placed your testimony on our site.

Thank you, Jabber!!

Edited by Di (06/11/08 05:07 PM)

#150825 - 06/11/08 11:35 PM Re: 2 Shea or not 2 Shea... [Re: Di]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Well the only thing I haven't done with Di's shea butter is EAT IT!!! Everything else has been wonderfully efficient and I am convinced it is a miracle product. Glad you tried it Jabber, see JJ and I wouldn't steer you ladies wrong...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#150826 - 06/11/08 11:39 PM Re: 2 Shea or not 2 Shea... [Re: chatty lady]
Di Offline

Quote:

Well the only thing I haven't done with Di's shea butter is EAT IT!!!

Interestingly enough, Chatty.....a couple of months ago an elderly gentleman came by my market booth and DID taste it. Don't worry.....he's fine! He said it was not all that bad, actually.

It IS from a nut, remember. No, not ME....the Shea nut!! LOL!!!

Glad ya'll are enjoying it. I just have to say I sell it because it works and I use it myself even when I don't need it. I just love the way my skin feels AND looks!

#150827 - 06/12/08 02:42 AM Re: 2 Shea or not 2 Shea... [Re: Di]
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
I am so crazy about Shea Butter. It's about the only thing I use on my hands and feet!

#150828 - 06/12/08 07:22 AM Re: 2 Shea or not 2 Shea... [Re: diamond50]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Very funny Di, here it is 12:40 a.m. and I am sitting her laughing!

#150829 - 06/12/08 12:56 PM Re: 2 Shea or not 2 Shea... [Re: chatty lady]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Still sheaing in Alabama....and I love this stuff. It is amazing. Have I already said that? Well, no matter. It bears repeating.

#150830 - 06/12/08 03:22 PM Re: 2 Shea or not 2 Shea... [Re: jawjaw]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I wear flip flops all the time and no matter how often I use the stone on my heels to file off the rough skin, before I know it my heels get rough again...how does the shea butter help with that?

#150831 - 06/12/08 05:42 PM Re: 2 Shea or not 2 Shea... [Re: Dee]
Di Offline

Hi Dee.

I call it "Sandal-Foot". And the shea has worked WONDERS on my feet. Realizing that I'm only the seller here, my testimony may not fly as much as others'. But the women, who are most of my customers, come back and HUG me because their feet are SO...healed!! LOL! (Pun intended!)

A friend had some kind of callous fungus. She said in a matter of three days, it was all gone! She used the Tea Tree oil added. I also believe the avocado oil is a huge plus as well. You don't find Shea and Avocado oil anywhere else.

Also, you need to apply/massage it in twice a day, at least. Think about how much lotion we use..WAY TOO MUCH. If one has to reapply something so often...duh, it's obvious it does not work! All lotion does is coat your skin.....and with all the water in it, to make it pour, it does the opposite of what we are looking for. It only dries your skin more.

Even if I did not sell this stuff, I'm a believer! That is why we do sell it.....because it works better than anything we've ever tried.

#150832 - 06/12/08 08:25 PM Re: 2 Shea or not 2 Shea... [Re: Di]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Dee I am barefoot most all of the time, and my feet would get rough, even scuffed up on the bottom when I was out at the pool. The shea butter does something magical and my feet look and feel as though I wear fur slippers all the time. It is worth a try please believe me. I don't sell this stuff or get a commission but I am a more than satified customer...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved