The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 121 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#150346 - 06/08/08 04:08 AM Digital Camera Class
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
Hello Everyone ,
Just wanted to give you an update on what I have been doing so far . Has anyone ever taken a digital camera class . Well, I did because reading the directions in the booklet , is very hard and to try to understand what to do is another thing .

Now is July for ten weeks I am going to take an "Adobe Photoshope-Basic . I can hardly wait . These are a non credit courese at the Extension Communite College here in MD . If you are six years old you a lot less . I love it so far and keeps you busy over the summer and you meet a lot of lovely people . I made one friend so far and going todo Lunch . Her mother has Alz so I was able to giver her some information on that subject .

Has anyone taken a camera class before ?

Love to hear your story .

Renee

#150347 - 06/08/08 02:25 PM Re: Digital Camera Class [Re: Sadie]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Renee...I could sure use a class like that...I have a Canon digital camera that I love using but there are commands I cannot remove from the memory and do not understand the booklet's instructions. Besides, that's what my husband's for...reading manuals...but, he doesn't understand it either. I wonder where I'd go to find a class for my camera type?
How did you find out about your class?

#150348 - 06/08/08 04:03 PM Re: Digital Camera Class [Re: Dee]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
I, too, had a problem with the manual that came with my Nikon. I found this site and downloaded a manual that was written in plain English and was easy to use. I don't remember where on the site the manuals are, but there is a search option. http://www.kenrockwell.com/index.htm
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#150349 - 06/09/08 02:42 AM Re: Digital Camera Class [Re: yonuh]
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
Dee,
Our community college extention had classes for seniors and I signed up . You could check your local college . I have a Canon also and found it very hard to understand . I bought my husband and Olympus Camera , which is a little bit easier to work .

You can take your memory card to you camera shop they they will remove the card and you can use their printers and have them print your pictures out and resuse you cards again . I would have the pictures put on the disk also . The camera shope might know of classes too . Let me know how things go .

Renee

#150350 - 06/09/08 07:28 PM Re: Digital Camera Class [Re: Sadie]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Hey Yonuh...long time no talk to...how the heck are you, darlin? Thanks for the link...I'm going to try it out.

renee..thanks for all the good info...I'm going to call around and see what I can find out. I'd like to find a class where I can have instructed direction on using my camera...I will keep you posted, hon.

Love you guys!!!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved