The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 137 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#150162 - 06/04/08 06:46 PM FUN Pet Treat
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
I saw something like this in a pet catalog "Drs Foster & Smith", & decided to make my own. Razzi loves ice..what to do to minic this treat is: Take a Cool Whip container or size relative for your pet, fill appx 1/4 full w/ water..Freeze, place fav 'treats' in container on the ice, cover with more water, Freeze again, repete...once the entire thing is ice and treat full & Frozen, Remove from container,,,take it out and let your pet enjoy..Cool Ice, licking down or munching as it thaws down to the treats hidden in the ice. Razzi absolutely LOVES playing with these. I only fill the cool whip container 1/2 full so she is able to get a grip on it and carry it out to her favorite shade tree to play with. She loves finding jerkey sticks in one and chewing the cold jerkey while the other end is stuck in the ice. Sorta like a Summer version of Kong treat dispensers.

#150163 - 06/04/08 07:05 PM Re: FUN Pet Treat [Re: Q_ball]
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
ME again, I just gave Razzi one of these treats with left over grilled steak in bite size pieces inside it. WOW! She's having a blast. No, I don't know how we managed to have left over grilled steak? Brats, chicken breast & burgers yes, since we always grill her some of those too with ours. And DH says she's spoiled?

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved