The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 165 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#146707 - 04/20/08 10:28 PM Edelweiss SAYS.........
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I received an email from Edelweiss this morning. She asked I tell you ALL she has tried using all three different email addys she has and nothing has worked. She said she misses us all so bad and isn't handling the withdrawl well at all. God bless her heart, she made me laugh with her accounting of her birthday celebration with its "when it rains it pours" kind of luck.

First! The parents brought the grandkids and the entire family went to a nice Chinese restaurant to have a leisurely dinner.
Rain cloud number one burst...when baby Micheal who had just nursed threw up all of his meal into Edelweiss's sweet and sour pork, splat!!!

As everyone else ate, rain cloud number two burst... when Anaiya grandbaby almost pulled down the huge fish aquarium onto the dinner table...

After that everyone speedly finished their meals (all but the sweet & sour pork) to exit the restaurant as fast as possible...

So even though she wasn't surrounded by us, she had an eventful day anyhow and said THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to all of us that remembered her special day with regards, she is able to read all of them she just can't reply. She is very happy to know she isn't someone who when out of sight, is out of mind...She sends her love.

Edited by chatty lady (04/20/08 11:59 PM)

#146708 - 04/20/08 11:25 PM Re: Edelweiss says......... [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I can't tell you how frustrated I am with all of htis. I will try again tomorrow to see what the deal is.

Hi Edelweiss, if you're reading! You are missed and loved a lot!

#146709 - 04/22/08 08:15 PM Edelweiss's STORY......
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
This is such a funny story ladies, take a look. I nearly died laughing.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved