The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 153 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#14638 - 08/26/04 10:26 PM dealing with aging body parts
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This is a whole other topic about loss. Anyone dealing with the loss of functioning body parts?

I've had shoulder surgery, knee surgery and facial surgery, all on the left side. I sleep on that side so getting the pillows arranged for my numb ear and achey shoulder is a little tricky. Is this crazy or what? [Eek!]

Trust me, I'm not complaining because I have no problems sleeping, I can hear, and use my knee and shoulder. It's just funny adjusting to this aging body.

#14639 - 08/27/04 01:19 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I guess this qualifies. My cells no longer want to accept the insulin my Pancreas produces thus the insulin floats around in my blood making my sugar out of wack, which causes other major problems. To control this I either have to take pills or eat next to nothing and certainly none of the things I truly love. I am sooo limited by what I can eat I may as well sew my mouth shut. I love food, am a gourmet cook and have relied on food for most of my social and psychical needs, not healthy I know but it worked for me. Now instead of food being my body's friend its my body's enemy. Boo-hoo!! [Frown]

#14640 - 08/27/04 03:53 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I swear, all I do is patch and repair my body anymore. I get one thing fixed and something else falls apart. Today, my left knee is all kinked up and I don't have a clue why. It's not like I went dancing last night!

I have arthritis in my right shoulder, that acts up when it gets cooler. My cholesterol is elevated and I can't take Lipitor because I had serious reactions to it. I'm getting these wonderful little "skin tags" on my neck, brown sun spots on my face and lines on my chest!

I thought my butt had disappeared but I found it on the back of my thighs. My knees are baggy and I don't care how much I work out and stay muscular, the skin that covers the muscle is still getting crinkly and aged! I think the warranty on my body has expired! [Eek!]

#14641 - 08/27/04 08:44 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
I seem to go from one problem to the next, and they take forever to heal. Yesterday morning my lower back went out big time, and I didn't do ANYTHING!! After still being in major pain today, dizzy and couldn't even sit up (I tried for an entire hour, and had to lie down cuz of pain -- finally was able to get up) I went into emergency room. The good news is, X-rays showed my spine to be structurally OK. The bad news is: AGE [Mad]

I remember doing all kinds of crazy stuff when I was younger, stuff that SHOULD have caused injury, but never did -- or if it did, it healed in no time flat. Now I have chronic back pain, degenerative arthritis, and an assortment of other annoying junk. Plus the crinkly neck, spreading mid-section, and deeply etched smile lines. I think I could live with the cosmetic aging if I didn't have the pain.

#14642 - 08/27/04 01:00 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Speaking of being out of whack...I talked with SMILES last night. On top of her laptop being out of commission, She's been having a great deal of pain in her legs and back and the doctor thinks she may have some sort of neurological problem. Said she's tried to ignore it, but it just got so bad she couldn't. He thought it was a problem stemming from the wreck she had, but now he thinks it's something else. She sees a neurologist Sept 1 and will let us know the results.

SMILES said to tell everyone HELLO and that she misses you all! (especially me...no joke...she DID TOO say that...you can't prove she didn't...besides, would I lie?)

Hurry home SMILES!

JJ

#14643 - 08/27/04 04:36 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Dotsie Offline
Founder

I'm sorry to hear about smile! [Mad] I corresponded with her last week and she didn't mention this. Now when I think of her I'll offer up prayers. Thanks queenie.

Meredith, learning age is the culprit is a mixed blessing. Not that you want anything to be wrong with you, but when it's something that can be fixed, you feel better. This growing old is for the birds. Hope you're getting around better today.

Dianne, you're a nut. I laughed so hard when I read your post. My legs have fallen and before I get sun on them, they look like large curd cottage cheese. [Eek!] After I get sun, they look like large curd cottage cheese with sun. I love capris! [Razz]

#14644 - 08/27/04 06:14 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Love going out to smiles. That's scary. Poor thing, I hope everything is fine and okay and please keep us posted and give her a hug from me.

I took my girlfriend out for her 50th birthday years ago and we danced the night away. She had to go to her chiropractor the next day, her back was so messed up!

I used to wear stilettos (sp) all day long. Made my legs look better. Now, one evening of wearing any kind of heel makes my back ache for two days.

Someone pointed this out to me and I'm finding it's the truth: When we hit our 50's we begin to talk and compare physical ailments and when we hit our 60's we talk and compare what drugs we're taking to combat them. I've caught myself doing this and it's pretty ugly! [Mad]

Yes Dotsie, tan cellulite looks better than white. But then, my legs...I have to hide the varicose veins that are taking root. Geesh.

#14645 - 08/27/04 08:59 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
lionspaaw Offline

Loc: SW Florida
i'm getting a tee shirt that says

HONK IF PARTS FALL OFF [Smile]

#14646 - 10/17/04 08:01 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Transitionalgirl Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I love that bumper sticker - LOL! For five years I've been battling with degenerating disks, poor posture from years of desk sitting and lack of strength in my back & abs ("my core" is the current lingo I guess), and bad feet that I thought were just my lot in life. It's a long story and probably very similar to other folks', but I guess the point I want to make is, it's never to late to feel better. And the more you can do without medication, the better.

Here's what I've done, and altho none are magic bullets, and all cost both money and time, what they've given back to me in feeling less like a 90 yr old, is more than worth it.

1) I pay attention. If something hurts, I rest it, ice it, stretch it, or exercise it. Sometimes all at once. I no longer work thru the pain, or just pop a Tylenol.

2) I found a wonderful massage therapist, and I see her religiously every three weeks. She not only works out the knots, she gives me great advice on how to use ice and heat, neat stretches, nutritional stuff and just basically empowers me.

3) I get regular adjustments with a good chiropractor. It's not for everyone, and I know many are afraid or don't believe, but there are good and bad "bone crackers" out there, just like any profession. I recently found a 2nd chiro, who works at my gym, who adjusts just my feet and hands, becuz my regular chiro doesn't. All my life I figured my feet were beyond help (I have very short toes that don't take enuf of the weight, have had bunions and a bone in my right foot straightened) but Ed believes I can recover enough to be able to walk longer distances and maybe, fingers crossed, even run again.

4) I joined a gym, and try my best to go regularly. The stronger and more flexible I get, the younger I feel, and the less I need to take painkillers and anti-inflammatories. There are plenty of young hardbodies there, but also many seniors and at 47, I figure I can be a fit and strong senior some day too.

5) Attitude is everything. I've been blessed with basically good health. I don't have any heart/blood pressure/diabetes or life threatening disease issues. It's just the chassis that's wearing out. I try, even on my 'ow-y' days, to count my blessings, push myself to move, and see the beauty all around me. I also try to remember to thank God for all he's given me.

Hang in there ladies - I think you are all very courageous!

Julia

#14647 - 10/17/04 08:12 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Lynn Offline

Loc: pennsylvania
Dear T-girl,

You are an inspiration. At a time when I have been lamenting about aging (mostly my husband) I am hanging on to your thoughts to see me through. Thank you.

Lynn

#14648 - 10/18/04 01:39 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Whats the old saying:

If you don't use it, you lose it...

boy is that ever the truth or what? [Razz]

#14649 - 11/04/05 03:54 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Vi Offline

At menopause we automatically lose 20 percent of our muscle mass. Dianne, I couldn't believe that I lost my butt too. I walk. I exercise. 20 years ago fifteen minutes of exercise 3 times a week and the body was in great shape. Now 5 -6 days a week I walk 20 minutes, do 20 minutes of yoga, go up and down the stairs 8 times, do a few arm things on an exercise machine, and it still looks like crud. Not as bad as it would look, though, if I did nothing. I'm not going to bust myself for results that don't come. But I do want to continue to be able to move. So I'm adjusting my attitude.

I think about when the body looked hot - and all the hassles it got me into - the men that I thought wanted me for me, when they just wanted to play with me. Phooey, or dirty old feet, as my dad always said. Age is literally a pain in various places, but it also saves a person from certain kinds of hassles.

Vi

#14650 - 11/04/05 04:21 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Yeah, men have to listen to our words instead of staring at our bodies!

#14651 - 11/04/05 06:38 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
My husband just told me recently that he didn't marry me for my body (riiiighhhhttt!). (I was HOT).

How cool is that! I was blessed he even said it. He is a former marine and very handsome (anybody that sees him for the first time HAS to tell me how handsome he is (like I don't know it)) He would prefer me to be trimmer (I carry my weight well, but am no longer thin), but I think he has embraced how wonderful I am (I tell him every day how wonderful I am, how could he possibly forget! lol

If I lose any more butt, I'm going to be in trouble!

danita

#14652 - 11/04/05 06:43 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
You are too funny, Danita!

#14653 - 11/04/05 10:33 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Vi Offline

I thought my boobs were going to look like they were hopelessly sagging, from now on, even though they don'tlook half bad for a 56 year old. Then I got these new bras by Olga, no padding. They fit wonderfully, and I don't ooze out the sides. It feels like I have new boobs. Yea!!

#14654 - 11/05/05 01:28 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
NancyB Offline

Loc: Georgia Mountains
Wow, what kind of Olga bra is it? As soon as you tell me, I'm going to the store. Need something!

#14655 - 11/05/05 01:44 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
yepthatsme2 Offline

Loc: Fredericksburg, Va.
Yes, Nancy while your out could you pick me up a Olga bra also? I want new boobs!

#14656 - 11/05/05 01:48 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
yepthatsme2 Offline

OK Vi where did you get the Olga bra?

#14657 - 11/05/05 05:39 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Vi Offline

I got the bra from Bare Necessities at the following url
http://www.barenecessities.com/search.asp?drv=12428&mode=1&msg=Olga+Buy+2,+Get+1+Bra

The style I purchased was #35059 Leaf Bouquet. I purchased it in the smallest size they had. I wasn't sure I had enough boobs left to fill it out. The secret of the support seems to be in the way this fabric was formed. Each cup is one solid piece, but it bells in the center and dosen't along the edges. I don't know how to explain it, but I love it.

#14658 - 11/08/05 12:42 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
I always give new bras the "bounce test" -- I jump up and down (just little jumps!) in the dressing room and see how much bounce there is. Too much bounce, no buy. I refuse to wear padding or underwires.

What I realized is -- if the bra is too small and I ooze out of sides or top, I'm gonna bounce. I finally broke down and bought the bigger size. Anyone else who's had a little bit of middle-aged expansion, just forget about the size you used to wear and buy something that fits.

[ November 07, 2005, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: meredithbead ]

#14659 - 11/08/05 12:55 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
NOW, That's a picture! Meredith bouncing up in down in a bra in a dressing room!

rotfl,
danita

#14660 - 11/10/05 06:58 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
AvalonBlondi Offline

Loc: West Chester ,PA
The loss of the functioning body part that bothers me most is my bladder...i can't go anyplace without visiting the little girls room..in fact...i bet I could be in the Guinness Book of Records for the vast number of places I have peed...I used to try and see how long I could hold it...but now...if I have to excuse myself 3 times during dinner..I don't care...my kids roll their eyes and say "here she goes again"
and my response is...wait until you have 10 lb. babies who use your body as a hotel for nine months...I wear my old age like a crown,,,my kids don't call me "Queenie" for nothing!!! [Smile]

#14661 - 11/12/05 09:17 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Vi Offline

AvalonBlondi,

I haven't had any kids use me for hotel and still I have to pee a lot. Before a meal and after a meal. When I was a kid I didn't get up to pee in the night at all. In ealy adulthood I got up once a night. These days I'm up two - four times. It's absurd. And I don't even like to pee. My husband thinks peeing is enjoyable - but then he doesn't have to take his clothes off to do so. The only thing I envy a man for is his ability to pee inconspicuously wherever he is. Hehe.

Vi

#14662 - 11/13/05 04:33 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
chatty lady Offline
Writer

There are many places I refrain from going (no pun intended) because I have to go so often, what is that anyway?? I even wear a pad sometimes just in case and believe me I hate those horrid things....What ticks me off is you feel like theres an ocean about to burst free so you hurry to the restroom, sit and three drops fall out. [Mad] But I bet if you were late getting there it would be an ocean...Geesh!

#14663 - 11/14/05 08:14 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Vi Offline

For me sometimes it's a blood sugar thing. I'm hypoglycemic and like diabetics I have to pee more often. I've noticed the less water I drink a given day, the more it feels like I have to pee, yet not much comes out. I guess the stuff is more concentrated and irritates everything in there.

#14664 - 11/14/05 11:37 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
flipperjo Offline

Loc: ND
i know that the real me is hiding someplace within the skin that others recognize. my knee hurts constantly, my feet take turns. my brain is in a fog and my memory is a goner. and this is good compared to a year ago! and fat, fat, fat! i envision reaching to my neck, grasping the zipper pull and opening up the shell i'm in, allowing the real me to step out into the light. no pains in the joints, reading without glasses, running, jumping and living without pain.

yeah, right!

#14665 - 11/15/05 04:51 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Oh honey child maybe thats what happens on judgement day when we stand before our Lord, zipper down and the new us emerges. But I wouldn't hold my breath to long here on earth if I were you, or me or any of us aging beauties cause it ain't gonna happen. [Eek!]

#14666 - 11/15/05 07:55 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Dotsie Offline
Founder

We used to tease Mom about writing a book called Pots Around America because she had tried them all. Now guess who should be writing that book? [Eek!] I'm taking off where she left off.

You all are too funny!

#14667 - 11/16/05 01:41 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
ladybug Offline

Try taking a 4.6 mile walk at night and halfway through you have to go do "the big dump." You're walking faster and on your tip toes lest anything "slip" out. Why is it that as soon as your bowels see their front door everything feels like it's right on the verge of releasing? I never remember anything like this as a child. Please don't let us laugh too hard because some of us know what happens when we do that.

#14668 - 11/16/05 06:34 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Has anyone noticed how after middle age, all conversation seems to eventually come around to body parts?

At one time we all sat around discussing movies, books, vacations and men. Nowadays we talk about illness, doctors, and hospitals. We go into great detail about our various bodily functions and malfunctions. And nobody better ask us, "How are you?" We'll tell 'em--in great detail. We'll describe our most recent surgery, our last doctors visit and all about our kidneys, liver, galbladder and mental health.

And I'm afraid it only gets worse.

smile

#14669 - 11/16/05 07:57 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
ladybug Offline

Yes, do you remember thinking, that's all those old people talk about is their surgeries, can't stand to be around hearing that etc, etc., and now we're doing it. Does that mean we're old coots too now? LOL!!!!!!!!!! [Razz]

#14670 - 11/17/05 01:28 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
flipperjo Offline

Loc: ND
you think we're bad, the worst people i've ever known to talk about their old body parts and the medical details are OLD MEN! for some reason, men seem to suddenly hit a stage where nothing is off limits and they are gross...

#14671 - 11/17/05 04:59 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
yepthatsme2 Offline

Old men talking is bad enough...
Let's just hope, they don't want to show us the scars. [Eek!]

#14672 - 11/17/05 06:11 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
ladybug Offline

Ugh, which scars do you mean??? [Eek!]

#14673 - 11/18/05 08:56 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Ms. Sotmary Offline

Loc: Upper Westchester, New York
I had an interesting conversation yesterday with a friend who always concerns herself with how she is now limited by her age. She fits everything into the context of what she believes her aging will bring about and what she can no longer do, like improve at the gym or go back to her Haitian dance classes. I asked her if in her youth she had compared all the things she could do with what being young gave her. For example, I am so energetic because I am 17 years old. She said no. So I then asked what could she focus on if the beliefs about getting older weren't in the picture either? Healing injuries, getting more information about her health, tending to new health issues as they come up. Just no cloud over her head, that hides the sun from shining on her. What does everyone think about this approach? Pie in the sky? Realistic?

#14674 - 11/18/05 01:41 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
yepthatsme2 Offline

Ladybug...you've never been around men when they are showing off their scars???
It's like a badge of courage for them.
All the men in my family are more than happy to point out each and every scar.
What scars were you thinking of?

#14675 - 11/18/05 04:26 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Ms Sotmary, I agree with what you've said here wholeheartedly....I looked forward to menopause and have breezed right through it. I hate aging but try to find the good in it, I hate my body deteriorating too but its inevitable so why bitch and moan constantly about it, learn to except it, make it your own and believe it or not it does help. I use to be caught up in the, 'when I lose weight' bull pucky, well I did and nothing changed except I did feel better. Any one who says they don't mind aging is not being truthful, its no fun but it beats the hell out of the alternative....rest in peace. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

#14676 - 11/18/05 04:42 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
ladybug Offline

The last sentence in Chatty's posting is so true!

Any kind of body scars near the groin area, ugh!

#14677 - 11/18/05 09:50 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
AvalonBlondi Offline

Loc: West Chester ,PA
Chatty ...you are truly a gem...you always hit the nail right on the head...and have such a ladylike way of doing it....thank you...by the way...many many thanks for helping me....I owe you one... [Smile]

#14678 - 11/18/05 05:04 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Oh no you don't my Boomer sister, my pleasure. Be happy and successful thats plenty for me...

#14679 - 11/18/05 06:55 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Ms. Sotmary, I say move the clouds and find the beauty in everything. Even aging. Just think about how much more wise we are than 20 years ago.

#14680 - 12/05/05 04:06 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Vi Offline

How about your handwriting? Has it changed as your fingers get knobby? Mine is beginning to look old ladyish and unreadable if I'm not careful. My rings no longer have a chance of falling off. This is so good. And, of course, there's the eyesight factor in the whole thing. Which of course is good, because the house doesn't look nearly as dirty.

#14681 - 12/05/05 05:04 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I don't think aging has hindered my handwriting but I know for a fact that being on this computer all day long has. I rarely write anything anymore and when I do it shows...As far as being old, my saying for that is:

Yeah, I'm Old. But at least I made it.

#14682 - 12/05/05 10:55 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Vi Offline

Old is a relative term, don't you think? If we were all 97, we'd think people our age were just kids.

[ December 05, 2005, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: Vi ]

#14683 - 12/06/05 08:34 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
ladybug Offline

Vi, I do agree that if we were all 97 we'd still think we're kids. Maybe I'd use the word young instead of kids though.

My hand writing is the same and most mornings, especially cold ones the rings fall off.

Luckily no arthritis of any kind anywhere on this young-old body of 54 years.

[ December 05, 2005, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: ladybug ]

#14684 - 12/06/05 05:24 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Vi Offline

Ladybug, my young-old body is 56. The reason I used the word kids is because my 97-year-old aunt Lottie called anyone the age of her children - kids. My mom talks about those the age of her children as kids. Aunt Lottie is my hero, still. She died in 2000. Her hands where knarled with arthritis. Her hip didn't work right. She was losing her vision and her hearing, but she was in touch with those on the otherside. She told me about it. I love the woman so much. With all her wrinkles and broken parts, she was so beautiful. She let nothing defeat her. Einstein said that we stand on the shoulders of giants. She is one of the giants I stand on.

#14685 - 12/06/05 06:33 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
ladybug Offline

My 60 year old brother referred to his best friend (who's also 60) as a "young man."

I guess it's all in how we perceive ourselves Vi.

I don't think of myself as "old." I hope I never do.

#14686 - 12/08/05 10:04 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Vi Offline

To some extent old is good. When I think of all the time I wasted thinking about things that now I consider irrelevant, I am glad for the passing of time and the places it has taken me - or I have taken myself. I don't want to go back to being 20 or 30 or 45 for that matter. Inspite of some of the physcial difficulties, I like being 56. So yes, I consider myself old, and no I don't. The body is marching along to old age. The spirit is growing. It's a good thing.

#14687 - 12/09/05 03:12 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
ladybug Offline

One really good aspect of being this age is that I'm not so worried about what people think like I did when I was younger.

#14688 - 12/11/05 04:24 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Vi Offline

Me too, Ladybug. I feel freer to be myself. I'm beginning to understand the peace in the eyes of the old women in my family who had mastered themselves. It's a good thing.

#14689 - 12/11/05 04:30 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
chatty lady Offline
Writer

And may I make three...This is so true and I do know now what these wise older women were feeling way back when I was a mere whippersnapper. Well there may no longer be any snap in my whipper but I am comfortable in my own skin, mind and heart...besides;

Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese!

[ December 10, 2005, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#14690 - 12/11/05 08:03 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Vi Offline

My whipper is a bit snapless to at times.

#14691 - 05/25/06 04:18 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Rose Offline

Loc: Georgia
Hello, everyone! I would like to be late for work today so I can post to this forum! Loss is a very real, a very live, and a very devastating issue...Most of the time when we think of loss we think of death, but this is not the only area of loss that we experience in our lives! At birth, we suffer the loss of our safe cocoon, our water-world where we are safe and secure.And as life progresses, the losses mount. We lose the oneness with our mothers when we must share her with other siblings, we lose our childhood as we enter into adulthood, we lose our youth, we lose friendships, favorite rings, relationships, homes, spouses through divorce, we lose our parents and others through death. And at some point, we must face the fact and come to terms with moving into the winter of our lives and our imminent death. Not easy. I have set it in my mind this way: we don't enter into eternity when we die, we enter into eternity when we are born because we are suffering losses all along the way and we build up to that great final loss of the death of ourselves which is just an extension of the lifetime losses we've already experienced!
Now enough already! I'm off to work! Thanks for listening!
Rose

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved