The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 167 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#14688 - 12/11/05 04:24 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Vi Offline

Me too, Ladybug. I feel freer to be myself. I'm beginning to understand the peace in the eyes of the old women in my family who had mastered themselves. It's a good thing.

#14689 - 12/11/05 04:30 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
And may I make three...This is so true and I do know now what these wise older women were feeling way back when I was a mere whippersnapper. Well there may no longer be any snap in my whipper but I am comfortable in my own skin, mind and heart...besides;

Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese!

[ December 10, 2005, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#14690 - 12/11/05 08:03 AM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Vi Offline

My whipper is a bit snapless to at times.

#14691 - 05/25/06 04:18 PM Re: dealing with aging body parts
Rose Offline

Loc: Georgia
Hello, everyone! I would like to be late for work today so I can post to this forum! Loss is a very real, a very live, and a very devastating issue...Most of the time when we think of loss we think of death, but this is not the only area of loss that we experience in our lives! At birth, we suffer the loss of our safe cocoon, our water-world where we are safe and secure.And as life progresses, the losses mount. We lose the oneness with our mothers when we must share her with other siblings, we lose our childhood as we enter into adulthood, we lose our youth, we lose friendships, favorite rings, relationships, homes, spouses through divorce, we lose our parents and others through death. And at some point, we must face the fact and come to terms with moving into the winter of our lives and our imminent death. Not easy. I have set it in my mind this way: we don't enter into eternity when we die, we enter into eternity when we are born because we are suffering losses all along the way and we build up to that great final loss of the death of ourselves which is just an extension of the lifetime losses we've already experienced!
Now enough already! I'm off to work! Thanks for listening!
Rose

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved