The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 127 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#146155 - 05/12/08 02:55 PM Re: Time to Write
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Kelly, everything you've given us has been good solid, sound advice. It seems to me that anyone that buys your book will keep it close for a reference. So much good material there and as I said, solid advice.

Can you please tell us all where is the best place to buy your book? I know you're time with us is coming to a close, and I just want to make sure that anyone who wants a copy, knows the best method for getting it, and especially if they want an autographed copy. Can do?

#146156 - 05/13/08 10:02 AM Re: Time to Write [Re: jawjaw]
Kelly L. Adams Stone Offline

Loc: Florida
Hi JJ,

I hate that my time here is drawing to a close! I have really enjoyed this thread. Well, since I'm a member of this board I will definitely stick around, and if there's additional questions I don't mind answering them at all.

The book is available everywhere books are sold. It's in all bookstores, and if they're out of copies they can order it. The ISBN is 978-1-59869-438-3.

It's also available online at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Time-Write-Profess...3038&sr=8-1

Barnes and Noble:
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Time-to-Write/Kelly-L-Stone/e/9781598694383/?itm=16

If people would like an autographed book plate, they can contact me off list at kelly@kellylstone.com and I'll arrange it.

Also, I hope folks will pick up a copy of my novel, Grave Secret, which is a murder mystery based loosely on true events
http://www.amazon.com/Grave-Secret-Kelly...3380&sr=8-2

And I have a second nonfiction book coming out next year that's on writing and generating unlimited creativity.

Best wishes,
Kelly

Author of:

TIME TO WRITE: More Than 100 Professional Writers Reveal How to Fit Writing Into Your Busy Life-- No Excuses, No Distractions, No More Blank Pages!

#146157 - 05/13/08 01:49 PM Re: Time to Write [Re: Kelly L. Adams Stone]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Oh KELLY...do tell us a bit more about your novel, Grave Secrets, maybe give a synopsis? And about this new book, can you give a hint or two about it?

#146158 - 05/13/08 10:19 PM Re: Time to Write [Re: jawjaw]

Hi JJ, here's the synopsis of GRAVE SECRET taken from back jacket:

Twenty-one-year-old Claire Bannister has just been released from a Florida mental hospital, where she spent over three years on the forensics unit for arson and murder-crimes to which she pled "not guilty by reason of insanity." The trouble is, Claire's innocent. She knows who really set the house fire that killed her siblings on that balmy night in Pensacola, but she can't tell. And she knows that her stepmother and lifelong nemesis, Sisley, will be watching her every move. Sisley never believed that Claire set the fire that killed her children, and now Sisley will stop at nothing to get to the truth. Claire flees to Tampa, unaware that Sisley is having her followed. Claire is on a mission to find her boyfriend, Billy Powers, who disappeared the night of the fire with a briefcase full of cash extorted from Claire's powerful father, Judge Oren Bannister. Will Billy still have in his possession the one item that Claire must get back from him? Confronted by one dead end after another, Claire finally marries Richard Quenell, a handsome and wealthy attorney with a few secrets of his own. Claire conceals her past from her new husband, a decision that has disastrous results. When Claire, Sisley, Billy and Richard finally square off, the consequences will be devastating, and Claire will be faced with a decision that could change her life-again.

My sister posted a review on Amazon about the book which gives some clues about the true parts.

The new book will be about writing and how to generate unlimited creativity. It's sort of a sequel/companion book to Time to Write. It should be out in mid 09.

Kelly

Author of:

TIME TO WRITE: More Than 100 Professional Writers Reveal How to Fit Writing Into Your Busy Life-- No Excuses, No Distractions, No More Blank Pages!

#146159 - 05/13/08 11:23 PM Re: Time to Write [Re: Kelly L. Adams Stone]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Good grief! Wow! That sounds like one action-packed book. I bet it has a new corner to turn on every chapter. Thank you for that!

#146160 - 05/15/08 08:48 AM Re: Time to Write [Re: jawjaw]

Thanks! It was fun to write, and I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on it. It got a 3-star review from Romantic Times Book Reviews, who called it "powerful" and "well written."

It does have a happy ending, but Claire has to go through the wringer to get there, and it's not your traditional "happily ever after" which I think makes Claire a stronger person overall.

-Kelly

Author of:

#146161 - 05/16/08 12:32 AM Re: Time to Write [Re: Kelly L. Adams Stone]

Ladies, just want to say THANK YOU for having me as the featured author on this forum. It's been an honor and I have really enjoyed it. I will continue to monitor this thread in case anyone has additional questions, and I'll keep you posted on my next book which is about the secrets of generating unlimited creativity!

BTW, if you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet, please do so, and receive a free copy of my article "6 Secrets for Breaking Into Nationals" that was originally published in Writers Digest magazine.

Happy writing!
Kelly

Author of:

#146162 - 05/16/08 12:55 AM Re: Time to Write [Re: Kelly L. Adams Stone]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Thank you Kelly, we have enjoyed having you. You were a fountain of information!

God's speed on all that you do!

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved