The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 119 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#144596 - 07/20/08 01:10 PM Re: Latest Sad Scoop [Re: Edelweiss]
Mountain Ash Offline

That video is so full of love...I want you to know I admire l you for all you are for the wee one.
Next step....get her for keeps...I want to be her Auntie...
Mountain ash

#144597 - 07/20/08 10:26 PM Re: Latest Sad Scoop [Re: Mountain Ash]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Edelweiss, You already know what my feelings are on your poor excuse for a human being DIL. No matter what you have to say or do to help your son get custody of this angel, do it!!! After he has custody then you can arrange life to suit you, him, and the baby. She is not only the worst mother, and I use the term loosely on her, BUT she is a rotten wife, off wondering around doing God knows what with God knows who. Leaving this poor young man alone and ignored. Let bim DIVORCE this b/witch and you can all get along with your lives. Then in time maybe he'll be able to find a proper loving wife and decent mother for his child...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#144598 - 07/20/08 10:44 PM Re: Latest Sad Scoop [Re: chatty lady]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
What Chatty said!
D9

"Question your privilege"

#144599 - 07/21/08 01:56 AM Re: Latest Sad Scoop [Re: Edelweiss]
Mij Offline

"Funny thing is my DIL doesn't realize we have our dreams too, which we most likely can't fullfill if we have Anaiya to raise."

She knows, she knows exactly what she is doing and what the repercussions are. She does not care about Anaiya, your son, you or your husband. She cares only about herself.

Of course you love your granddaughter, but this was not in your game plan and shouldn't be. It makes me mad . . . I wanted kids, grrrr . . .

Your tape loaded very quickly and was really cute, thank you. At the very beginning, her voice made me think of Shirley Temple and the Good Ship Lollipop. Ausgezeichnet!

#144600 - 07/21/08 06:09 AM Re: Latest Sad Scoop [Re: Mij]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
You posts made me well up this morning. But not with sad tears; with determined fightng ones. ( Anaiya’s Mom has stopped contacting us now altogether.) Thank you. MA. Don’t you know? You are allready Anaiya's cyberspace Aunty.

Yes Chatty, the battle will be starting. It will be either a long horrible one, or she will give Anaiya up willingly. I hope and pray for the latter.

MIj thanks for letting me know that the tape loaded quickly. Now see, if you lived close by, or we all lived near each other, I have a feeling I would have alot of helpers.. sigh.

Yesterday evening we took Anaiya to a Rock'n Roll show. Boy did she love that music. I think children's songs are passé' for her now. She danced up a storm 3 long hours, and of course Opa and I had to dance with her. It was so much fun. The lead band singer, went down on his knees and sang right to her. She loved it.

#144601 - 07/21/08 01:07 PM Re: Latest Sad Scoop [Re: Edelweiss]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Oh honey....so she has shown her true colors? Well, depending on how "free" she wants to be, the fight could last a long time, or not even materialize.

This woman is selfish beyond comprehension for me. How could one not love that child to pieces? Convenient love doth not a mother make.

DOCUMENT...RECORD....DOCUMENT. If you son can get a recording device on his phone, by all means, get one. DOCUMENT, RECORD.

God's speed.

#144602 - 07/21/08 01:16 PM Re: Latest Sad Scoop [Re: jawjaw]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
OMG, Edelweiss, my friend. I am so sorry that life is turning out this way for all of you - you, your husband, but mostly for your son and granddaughter. How unfair.

Fight on, fight hard, and know that everyone of us are here for you when times are good and times are bad.

And, like JJ said, document, document, document. Start right now going back and putting in as many dates as you can think of and what was going on.

My heart is with you today and always. Whenever you need me, call or pm or anything!

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#144603 - 07/21/08 03:41 PM Re: Latest Sad Scoop [Re: Anno]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This is one of those BWS posts that's given me goose bumps the whole time reading.

Thanks for the update. Your DIL had been on my mind because of all the chat about the Olympics. Will she go to China to watch? It doesn't sound like it.

I love hearing dancer's perspective because she confirms the selfishness. However, there's no excuse for this behavior. I wonder what your DIL will be thinking in the fall when the Olympics are behind her. Do you think she will just focus on making the team in another four years?

While I know this is hard on you and your hubby, you have one another. I can't imagine the burden it puts on your son. He's now alone. I'll be praying for all of you.

#144604 - 07/24/08 10:01 PM Re: Latest Sad Scoop
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Edelweiss...first, the video of your precious granddaughter...I could hear the love and pride in your laughter...and it's obvious she's happy being with you. I see the room is full of princess decor...and she is a princess...a darling, beautiful princess. When she's old enough to comprehend what's happening in her life concerning her Mother she'll remember the woman who loved her the most...you.

I will pray for you, your husband, the little one and your son. This is tragic all the way around. I know one day Anayia's Mother will look back on all this lost time with her daughter with regret (I hope so, anyway).
I feel so badly for you dearheart...but, how bless are you to have such a tiny, beautiful angel in your life?
Good luck sweetheart...

#144605 - 07/24/08 10:22 PM Re: Latest Sad Scoop [Re: Dee]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Edelweiss, what a sweetheart! I love to watch children dancing, it's such an uplifting sight, isn't it?!

What a heartbreaking situation all around. I'm another one who couldn't have children and it saddens me to see how some mothers don't recognize or take care of the precious gift they've been given.

I too carry everyone in prayer. You're an amazing woman.

(Maya Angelou)

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved