The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#141952 - 02/11/08 07:15 PM Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
mscoach Offline

Loc: Hampton Bays, NY
Hello women,
I have a large collection of books, some CDs, some DVDs of the personal development and health and wellness variety that I'd like to share. So I'm going to raffle one item per week and mail the winner this item at no cost to them. Yep that's correct, you pay nothing, and all you have to do is PM me and say "I want in!" My lord-of-the-manor cat, Steve, has asked to do the actual drawing so it will be impartial since he doesn't know any of you. You can however get to know him at my blog, link is at the end of this post. He's in the photo gallery on the left.
My first offering is a wonderful book titled, LEAP! What Will We Do with the Rest of Our Lives by Sara Davidson. She wrote a wildly successful book--and in my opinion the seminal work--on boomers titled "Loose Change" 30 years ago. LEAP! is a memoir and personal development work. She has been a success in many media, TV, radio, author of books, magazine articles and more who found herself in her fifties loosing it all. She could not find work, her relationship ended and her kids left for college. She finds herself adrift but not alone and sets out to find answers to questions such as
-How does a high powered person learn to walk down the ladder gracefully?
-How do we arrange to grow old with our friends?
-What will be the fire at the center of our lives?
She draws from interviews with cultural icons like Carly Simon and Ram Dass to writers, psychologists, businesspeople and spiritual leaders.
The book is great if you are feeling adrift yourself or just want a great read about what others are doing at this time of life.
The book is brand new as I was given one and bought one.
Each give away will end on Sunday at 6pm. Monday following I will announce our "Winner" and post another give away.
All if favor say Aye. Ok the ayes have it, let the games begin.
I look forward to those PMs.
Best,
mscoach Greg's Blog

#141953 - 02/11/08 07:19 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
You are so generous to be doing this! I'm sure you PM box will be overloaded, rightfully so. We boomers love to read and explore all that life has to offer.

Thanks for being so generous, and for being such an active member here in the forums; AND in the association. I can't wait till your teleconference this month! Wuhoo!

#141954 - 02/12/08 06:23 AM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
gims is jumping up and down, wildly clapping her hands, yelling, "goody, goody"
What a sweet thing to do! and what fun!
Do we PM by interest in title, or does one PM take care of all?

#141955 - 02/12/08 08:57 AM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: gims]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
MScoach, what a giving person you are! I'll watch along the side lines, because shipping a book to Germany is more expensive then the book itself. Just wanted to comment. Have fun everyone!!!

#141956 - 02/12/08 03:02 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: Edelweiss]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Ladies, it is my understanding that you would PM Gregory each week as she offers an item. If you are interested, make sure you get your name in the hat!

#141957 - 02/12/08 03:09 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Great way to clean the book shelves. Most generous, I might add. Make sure you use Media Mail. It takes longer, but in this case, it doesn't matter.

Perfect book for boomer women!

#141958 - 02/12/08 06:29 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
Mountain Ash Offline

I now realise the postage would be too high sending anything to Scotland.Just tell me some tiitles to look out for.
Your generosity is appreciated you are kind.
MAa

#141959 - 02/13/08 02:16 AM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: Mountain Ash]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
It's so nice of you to offer this! I get many of my used books from my local library, but will be on the lookout for "that special title" which calls my name

Poet and essayist

#141960 - 02/13/08 03:51 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: meredithbead]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
This really IS a fabulous idea. I don't like keeping a lot of books, or videos for that matter. Maybe this is a way some of us could also get cleaned up and more organized! I'd rather pass some of my stuff on here at BWS than anywhere else. Selling on Amazon is too much of a hassle although I've done it...not really worth it for what I get.

#141961 - 02/13/08 08:09 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: ladyjane]
Mountain Ash Offline

When my daughter travels she leaves her book in the hotel room.Also a book leaving adenture where you leave a book wherever you know it will be picked up.(airport ladies room) Having written your intention to do so...then the person let you know where they in turn left it..I am sure she said she had read about this.
MA

#141962 - 02/13/08 08:14 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: Mountain Ash]
Mountain Ash Offline

Another story from my family
Not about books.
My son went to Russia and then on to China..using Trans Sibarian rail.He got to China an it as was warmer he no longer needed to use his heavy parka(The one I sewed all the zips and velcro on)He put it on a bench on the underground. My son is 6fy 3ins..An hour later he saw a small man wearing this coat...not even near where he left it..Make a good scene in a film .
Back to books.
MA

#141963 - 02/14/08 04:55 AM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: Mountain Ash]
gims Offline

MA, there is an international club for leaving books in public places for others to find. I'm a member, but have only released one book. I've received only one book, also...
CHECK IT OUT - Here's a link: http://www.bookcrossing.com/ ... I'm still a member: reeder/TX.

#141964 - 02/14/08 08:48 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: gims]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

gmis, I love that concept. I joined, but never did it. One of these days... I have so many books. I think I'd get a kick out of it.

How come you've only done it once? Just wondering... Did you like it.

#141965 - 02/14/08 09:15 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
Mountain Ash Offline

Yes this is what my daughter read about then left them while on holiday
MA

Edited by Mountain Ash (02/14/08 09:16 PM)

#141966 - 02/15/08 12:18 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: Mountain Ash]
gims Offline

dotsie, I just have the hardest time giving up my books!
It'd be easier for me to leave my kitchen ware... anyone need a spatula?

#141967 - 02/15/08 09:59 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: gims]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

goms, I hoard books too.

My computer guy was here one day and I was feeling so stupid because he kept talking to me about what he was doing and I was clueless. I said, "I'm sorry, I feel so stupid, but I can't follow you."

He replied, "Have you read all those books there (pointing to the shelves in my office)?

"Yup, most of 'em."

"Then you can't be stupid. I probably don't know much about what's in them if they have to do with women. HOw are you suppose to know all about computers if you don't read about them."

Point well taken.

I have too mnay books about, for and by women! But I can't part with them.

#141968 - 02/18/08 01:56 AM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: Mountain Ash]
mscoach Offline

Wow I've not checked in here in a week! You guys are the best and no worries about sending things to the UK or Europe, you just get a lot more time to look forward to the books arrival.
Ok, so hopefully the PM thing is straightened out, you do it each time something is offered.
There will be other offerings besides books so keep checking.
I love the leaving a book in the hotel idea.
This week's winner is--------Ladyjane!!!!!
Steve the cat is sleeping but he picked her name right around 6pm but I"ve been busy and he didn't want to hang around waiting on me.
So ladyjane, PM me with your snail mail address and off it will go on Tuesday. Congratulations!!! Hope you enjoy the book and I suspect you'll pass it on.
I'm going to post the new offering in a separate post.

#141969 - 02/18/08 01:55 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Way to go LJ....I want some of your mojo girl...you've been realllll lucky here lately. You going to Vegas?

#141970 - 02/18/08 02:01 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: jawjaw]
ladyjane Offline

Well, I'll be!!!! Just checked this and I'm feeling a lot lucky to say the least.....for a woman who's won very, very little until now. Awesome! Okay, JJ, I'll start a contest to send some mojo weekly! And by the way, I'll pass this on when I'm done...no more hoarding books!

Edited by ladyjane (02/18/08 02:05 PM)

#141971 - 02/18/08 03:25 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: ladyjane]
mscoach Offline

Ok wimmens, it's a new week and a new give away.
This week I've got a brandy new, never used, Hypnotherapy CD from Peak Potentials titled, Hypnotherapy for Inner Power & Self Confidence. It's never been used because someone gave me a set I already owned.
It's not a subliminal so you'll hear every message. There is a short intro to Hypnotherapy, the message or meditation, a short intro to affirmations and then about 10 minutes worth of affirmations.
Peaks does a good job and at the very least it is a relaxing way to spend a half hour. I believe there is great benefit from meditation CDs, especially for those of us who have a hard time quieting the mind alone.
So bring on the PMs, Steve the cat is looking forward once again to playing his part and impartially picking a winner.
Best
mscoach

#141972 - 02/18/08 06:17 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

This is so cool. My sister did some of this type of therapy when she had cancer and it was most healing.

LJ, you are on a roll. Ladies, she just won $100.00 smackeroos for the January writing contest too!

#141973 - 02/25/08 02:05 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
mscoach Offline

Well we have a winner of last week's raffle.

So Jane Carroll, congratulations! I know you'll love this CD if for no other reason but that you can use it as a 30 minute break/relaxation from your day. I'll get it off to you today or tomorrow.

Steve the cat was disappointed to see only one entry this week but he senses that this whole meditation/affirmation thing isn't for everyone and urged me to go back to books.

Now ladies, this is a book you don't want to miss.

It's Marianne Williamson's latest work called The Age of Miracles, Embracing the New Midlife. And isn't that what we are all striving to do? If you want to check out the book before putting your name in you can head over to Amazon.

As usual the raffle will be open until Sunday at 6pm when Steve the cat will paw around for a winner.
Good luck!

#141974 - 02/25/08 11:44 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

mscoach, how about telling everyone again how to ener to win?

#141975 - 02/26/08 12:13 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
gims Offline

I'd love to put my name in the hat every go, but I'm afraid the next item will be the one I really wish I could have.

#141976 - 02/26/08 02:14 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: gims]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
gims I went to bookcrossings and signed up. It is such a fascinating thing to do. I've never heard of it before. I have lots of books that could find a new home or travel the world.

I read and review books for people. So I'll be putting them out there. So glad you shared the link with us.
www.tidedancer.com

#141977 - 02/26/08 02:35 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: Sandpiper]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Isn't that funny? I'm the same way gims....I'm afraid I might miss something I really want. LOL! We miss out on a lot by doing that.

MSCOACH...is there any reason why people can't enter every week, even if they won the week before? Just a thought...

#141978 - 02/26/08 05:07 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: jawjaw]
mscoach Offline

Ok wimmins, we have some sortin' to do.
Please enter as many times as you like. If someone who has just won comes up a second time and there are folks in the pool who have not won anything I'll pick another name. Sound good?
And how to get in the game is simply send me a PM saying "I'm in." I'll confirm that you are and away we go.
Don't forget that this week's book is by Marianne Williamson who is a spiritual, loving, and altogether call-it-like-it-is kind of writer. I believe she is one of the compelling voices of our generation.
Good luck to y'all!

#141979 - 02/26/08 08:52 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

I just PMed mscoach saying, "Im in." I couldn't help but smile while I did it. This is such a generous idea.

Mscoach, how do you part with these books? I can't seem to part with mine.

#141980 - 02/29/08 03:00 AM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
mscoach Offline

You know Dotsie I've just had a moment of clarity about my books. Which is, there are way too many for me to actually read again or use as a resource so I might as well share them. And I love it when someone gets to enjoy a book regardless of how they get it.

Guess who Oprah had on her show today? Marianne Williamson and they talked of course about her book, the very one that is being raffled for free, right here on our very own forum. It was a great show, so much to the midlife and miracles possibility that she talks about in the book.

Anyone reading this forum who feels at all adrift and needs some anchoring or if you feel YEEHA!, I love this time of life and wants someone to corroborate evidence with, this book is perfect in either case.

So send those PMS soon, contest ends Sunday.

mscoach

#141981 - 02/29/08 03:53 AM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
Jane_Carroll Offline

mscoach...

I am so excited about the CD...my computer was the victim of too much crash dieting and it's been difficult for me to be around...but I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for your generosity!

#141982 - 02/29/08 03:57 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: Jane_Carroll]
mscoach Offline

Glad to see you are back in cyberspace. NO Crash Diets! Ever.
CD is on its way. enjoy.

#141983 - 03/01/08 01:57 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Can't wait to see what's new for Monday! Wuhoo!

#141984 - 03/01/08 03:24 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

I saw the show. My agent friend emailed me and told me I needed to watch, then a freind called right when it was beginning to tell me about it. It was a great show. It was all about everything I believe in and try to emulate. Make midlife your best life!

I can't wait to hear who wins.

#141985 - 03/03/08 05:16 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
mscoach Offline

And this week's winner is......Dotsie! Steve the cat feels he should get extra treats for picking the president of this fine club.

And he asked me to expose just how he, a cat with paws and no digits, can perform this feat so that no one feels it's mscoach, picking.

What I do is write the names of the entries onto small pieces of paper and fold them up smaller. Then I toss them in a cup and with Steve at my feet, I fling them out of the cup onto the floor so they scatter. Steve then runs after one of them either slams his paw down on it or picks it up in his mouth. I kid you not. And voila, we have a winner.

Too much fun really.

Dots, I think I have your address from the Christmas card list so I'll get that off to you today.

I'll be back later with this week's book.

#141986 - 03/03/08 10:12 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

This is amazing. I can't tell you the last time I won something. Thank you so much. Steve's da bomb!

#141987 - 03/04/08 12:16 AM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Rigged! Rigged! I know Steve the Cat and he was paid off by Dotsie in catnip...I swear!

Okay, maybe I made that up and maybe I didn't. I ain't saying.

I'm just glad to know that we can put our names in the hat...for the cat...that sat...and would bat...at the winning name. Wuhooo!

#141988 - 03/04/08 12:22 AM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: jawjaw]
ladyjane Offline

No, JJ...it was ME that tried to pay Steve the Cat off with catnip....but he won't be bought! Congrats, Dotsie....and enjoy!!

#141989 - 03/04/08 02:24 AM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: ladyjane]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Well I for one say bless his heart, that smart little cat...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#141990 - 03/04/08 06:25 AM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: chatty lady]
gims Offline

Good job, Steve, and congrats, dotsie.

#141991 - 03/04/08 02:00 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: gims]
mscoach Offline

Not sure what could be better than showing up here and reading all these very smart and funny posts from you girls. Steve thanks you for all the kind words and loves JJs rhyme. He's thinking that might be the beginning of his rap song.

Ok, we have a new book and I really got a lot out of this one.
"Younger Next Year for Women, LIve Like You're 50--Strong, Fit, Sexy--Until You're 80 and Beyond" by Chris Crowley and Henry S. Lodge M.D.

That's a mouthful. You may have heard of this book as the first one, for men, took a whole bunch of the people I know by storm. The premise, is in the title and the mantra is, Age but not decay. I'm all over that idea, you?
And if you want to get the inside scoop on aging and disease prevention from a doc this book has it.

It's practical and very clearly spells out the importance of exercise--"the best people hate it" but make it their job, commitment and connection to others, self care, and "relentless optimism."

These writers are funny and very honest when it comes to the realities of aging. They don't cover it up and talk about anti-aging. It's about mobility, flexibility, real joy, and so much more. As always if you are not familiar with it check it out on Amazon.

Steve and I will be waiting for your PMs. Good luck everyone.

#141992 - 03/04/08 11:52 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Edited by jawjaw (03/05/08 12:11 AM)

#141993 - 03/05/08 10:38 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
How fantastic, JJ....

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#141994 - 03/06/08 03:22 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

I'm guessing jj wants it.

I love your selection of books. Too bad we don't live near one antoher. I have tons we could swap. I'm not entering this one since I just won.

#141995 - 03/09/08 11:03 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
mscoach Offline

JJ that cat face is too funny! Steve originally wanted to know what was on offer before he chose this week's winner but decided that the cat in the photo does not look like he can be trusted. Avoiding the dark side at all costs, Steve got to work picking this week's winner.
And the winner is.......QBall! (I have to laugh just writing that name.)
Congrats, will you PM me your mailing address?
To all who entered and did not win, keep trying (and send those fishy treats in a plain brown wrapper to....)
Check here tomorrow for another book waiting to be won.

#141996 - 03/10/08 07:37 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Qball, where are you? Congrats!

#141997 - 03/11/08 06:54 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
mscoach Offline

Q-Ball? Yoo Hoo,
Her PM is not allowing me to send a message so if anyone knows how to contact her please do and let her know I need her address.
And the drum roll for this week's book please...............
The Attractor Factor,5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (Or Anything Else) From The Inside Out by Joe Vitale.
The title says it all, it's a quick read, lots of easy processes for clearing limiting beliefs etc.

Some chapter titles include; Miracles Never Stop, What Are You Dismissing?, What's Your Prosperity IQ? and lots more like those.

Get your PM-ing hat on and let me know you want in! And good luck all.

#141998 - 03/12/08 12:43 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Oh, I've heard lots of great things about his books, but never read one. I think I'll enter again... Woohoo!

#141999 - 03/12/08 12:43 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Also, I don't know another way to get in touch with Qball. She'll show up again soon.

#142000 - 03/12/08 03:24 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

MSCOACH...see your PM.

#142001 - 03/12/08 04:09 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: jawjaw]
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
HEY Ya'll,
HERE PRESENT, LOL Tardy again! Geezze I've not been tardy since 19????, OK High school...LOL WOW I won! Thanks to QueenJJ and Mscoach's presistance in letting me know. Thanks Ladies. Sorry my PM didn't work. I did get my address to QJJ & Mscoach via e-mail earlier. Looking foward to new reading, everything Mscoach has mentioned has sounded so interesting. Such a generous idea she had here. So, where was I? Out running the roads, work, adult league basketball game. YEP, my sons on the same ball court again 1st time since 1997, couldn't miss that. AND the ever knawing, hoop jumping, who knows, when, whats, who's, wheres, WHY!!! of wedding plans.
Everyone be Happy, QBall

#142002 - 03/13/08 08:29 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: Q_ball]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

So you still go watch your son play ball while he's in his 20s? I would do the same. I loved watching my kids play their sports. It was one of my favorite parts of their childhoods; sitting in the satnds with the other moms and dads. Some of our dearest friends we met while our kids played sports.

#142003 - 03/13/08 10:29 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
YEP, after working all day, drove 60 miles to watch my 29 & near 27 y/o, boys play basketball. I'm with you sports parents we laughed and cried, booed a few refs, got grumpy at a few coaches, cheered, held our breath........Maybe we don't see them as often anymore, but they are just like best friends again when you run into them. One of the other Mom's came too, she and I are still great friends, her son's the best man @ wedding. She had almost the same distance to drive as I did. LOL We felt 10 years younger sitting there in the bleachers.

#142004 - 03/13/08 11:11 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: Q_ball]
gims Offline

Congrats Q_ball!

#142005 - 03/17/08 01:10 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: gims]
mscoach Offline

Happy Monday morning girls.

Well it's book giveaway day and Steve is happy to report that there was no scary cat face mail this week so he was relaxed and in fact in a near coma when one lone paw reached out at the little pile of 3 names. (Too many high carb, coma inducing crunchies no doubt!)

And on the little piece of paper were the letters, JJ.
Hoorah for da Queen!

I have your address as well from the christmas card exchange so all you have to do is sit and bask in the glow of victory.
Congratulations!

I'll be back with the post for this week's give away in just a bit.

#142006 - 03/17/08 04:56 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
gims Offline

Is it that time already? Oy! My life is speeding by!
Congrats JJ!

#142007 - 03/17/08 07:08 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: gims]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

jj, you go girl!

#142008 - 03/17/08 10:57 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Oh HOT DIGGITY DOG! I won! Wuhooo! Thank you MsCOACH! THANK YOU! And I really wasn't gonna send Bubba and Earl to see Steve da Cat...I swear!

Wuhoo!

#142009 - 03/18/08 01:10 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

I think you scared her.

#142010 - 03/18/08 02:54 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

I know...sigh...I scare a lot of people...and small children...another sigh.

#142011 - 03/18/08 06:14 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: jawjaw]
mscoach Offline

Happy for you Ms. Queen and your book will go out shortly.
Now for this week's offer--Suzanne Somers, The Sexy Years.

Now, the author's name may not make you immediately think of great writing or even something with credibility but trust me, there is much in this book to make use of.

The tagline is "Discover the Hormone Connection: The Secret To Fabulous Sex, Great Health and Vitality for Women and Men.
The book consists of interviews with doctors who specialize in aging and using Bio identical hormones--these are the safe ones--to alleviate and even reverse the symptoms of menopause and even slow the aging process.

There is plenty of humor, stories about women just like us, and some life coaching thrown in.

What this book is good at is explaining, from a doctors point of view, how and why these hormones can be safe and how they help.

If you are tired of being tired, not sleeping well, not feeling sexy, and suffering the myriad symptoms of midlife and menopause or perimenopause, this book could make a big difference in your life.

Bring on the PMs girls and good luck.

#142012 - 03/18/08 07:12 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Actually, I have heard from others that this was a good book...you are so kind to be doing this!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved