The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 176 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#141972 - 02/18/08 06:17 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This is so cool. My sister did some of this type of therapy when she had cancer and it was most healing.

LJ, you are on a roll. Ladies, she just won $100.00 smackeroos for the January writing contest too!

#141973 - 02/25/08 02:05 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
mscoach Offline

Loc: Hampton Bays, NY
Well we have a winner of last week's raffle.

So Jane Carroll, congratulations! I know you'll love this CD if for no other reason but that you can use it as a 30 minute break/relaxation from your day. I'll get it off to you today or tomorrow.

Steve the cat was disappointed to see only one entry this week but he senses that this whole meditation/affirmation thing isn't for everyone and urged me to go back to books.

Now ladies, this is a book you don't want to miss.

It's Marianne Williamson's latest work called The Age of Miracles, Embracing the New Midlife. And isn't that what we are all striving to do? If you want to check out the book before putting your name in you can head over to Amazon.

As usual the raffle will be open until Sunday at 6pm when Steve the cat will paw around for a winner.
Good luck!

#141974 - 02/25/08 11:44 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

mscoach, how about telling everyone again how to ener to win?

#141975 - 02/26/08 12:13 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
gims Offline

Loc: USA
I'd love to put my name in the hat every go, but I'm afraid the next item will be the one I really wish I could have.

#141976 - 02/26/08 02:14 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: gims]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
gims I went to bookcrossings and signed up. It is such a fascinating thing to do. I've never heard of it before. I have lots of books that could find a new home or travel the world.

I read and review books for people. So I'll be putting them out there. So glad you shared the link with us.
www.tidedancer.com

#141977 - 02/26/08 02:35 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: Sandpiper]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Isn't that funny? I'm the same way gims....I'm afraid I might miss something I really want. LOL! We miss out on a lot by doing that.

MSCOACH...is there any reason why people can't enter every week, even if they won the week before? Just a thought...

#141978 - 02/26/08 05:07 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: jawjaw]
mscoach Offline

Ok wimmins, we have some sortin' to do.
Please enter as many times as you like. If someone who has just won comes up a second time and there are folks in the pool who have not won anything I'll pick another name. Sound good?
And how to get in the game is simply send me a PM saying "I'm in." I'll confirm that you are and away we go.
Don't forget that this week's book is by Marianne Williamson who is a spiritual, loving, and altogether call-it-like-it-is kind of writer. I believe she is one of the compelling voices of our generation.
Good luck to y'all!

#141979 - 02/26/08 08:52 PM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

I just PMed mscoach saying, "Im in." I couldn't help but smile while I did it. This is such a generous idea.

Mscoach, how do you part with these books? I can't seem to part with mine.

#141980 - 02/29/08 03:00 AM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge!
mscoach Offline

You know Dotsie I've just had a moment of clarity about my books. Which is, there are way too many for me to actually read again or use as a resource so I might as well share them. And I love it when someone gets to enjoy a book regardless of how they get it.

Guess who Oprah had on her show today? Marianne Williamson and they talked of course about her book, the very one that is being raffled for free, right here on our very own forum. It was a great show, so much to the midlife and miracles possibility that she talks about in the book.

Anyone reading this forum who feels at all adrift and needs some anchoring or if you feel YEEHA!, I love this time of life and wants someone to corroborate evidence with, this book is perfect in either case.

So send those PMS soon, contest ends Sunday.

mscoach

#141981 - 02/29/08 03:53 AM Re: Feed Your Mind-at no charge! [Re: mscoach]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
mscoach...

I am so excited about the CD...my computer was the victim of too much crash dieting and it's been difficult for me to be around...but I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for your generosity!

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved