The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 110 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#141720 - 02/12/08 12:17 AM Re: Anaiya’s heart is breaking [Re: celtic_flame]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Celtic,
You are an excellent mother and after talking with my friend, I know you are a special mother! I congratulate you on being such a good mom and I know in the years to come it will pay you back in such lovely ways!
You are superb.

dancer9

"Question your privilege"

#141721 - 02/12/08 08:43 AM Re: Anaiya’s heart is breaking [Re: dancer9]
Happy Birthday Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Good morning my dear friends. Well, it’s morning here anyway.
I have some good news. Actually two good newsess (haha …new word.)

The first good news is Anaiya is her happy bubbly old self. She bounced around this morning singing “On the Good Ship Lollipop”, shaking her curls and trying to tap dance, which looks more like trying to kill ants.

The second good news is; we found a solution. That is my son found a solution. And the solution is similar to what Dancer suggested: The parents just come visit, but don’t take Anaiya from us, her room, bed and all her familiar surroundings. They will visit on weekends. It will become a rhythm, so she will know what to expect, and won’t be repeatedly disappointed. Also when Nye gets three weeks off, she will stay here with her daughter, instead of taking her with her to Muenich.

Your friend made some excellent points, Dancer. Thank you for asking her for me. That was really sweet of you.

Celtic, I thought of you and Po, and how you’re in a similar situation. Only You are always there for Lucien, and Anaiya had some abrupt change with the main person in her life. But now that won’t happen anymore.

Kathy questioned why is it tolerated that the son travels, and not tolerated that the mother fulfils her career? Wow, Kathy, you are truly emancipated. I guess I’m old fashioned. I think the mother belongs with the child, at least the first five years. Got to add, my son earns very well, so money isn’t the reason for Nye to continue her athletic career.

Oh yes Chatty… September will be the start of their new life and marriage. We all love Nye, so as long as that is there, there is hope.

#141722 - 02/12/08 09:08 AM Re: Anaiya’s heart is breaking [Re: Edelweiss]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Good morning Hannelore! We're waking up on the east coast here....(I guess I should speak for myself because it's only 4 A.M.!) It sounds like you have some definite plans now in how to handle all this and that must make you feel a bit more settled. I pray it all works for the best now and am so glad to know the little one won't be disrupted. I think that's the most important!

#141723 - 02/12/08 10:04 AM Re: Anaiya’s heart is breaking [Re: ladyjane]
Happy Birthday Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Hawo? Hawo Aunties? Oma says you are my Aunties all over da wuuuurld; just like angels.
I tink she wants to pway in da sandbox wiz everyone. Meee too! Meee too!
Here’s a big cake dough kiss for all my Aunties!
Sankyou for helping Oma and me. I wuv you!
Smooch smooch smooch

#141724 - 02/12/08 11:47 AM Re: Anaiya’s heart is breaking [Re: Edelweiss]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Anaiya, you are one precious and beautiful little girl! I'm so happy that you have the Oma that you do! We love you!
Auntie Jane from Maine
P.S. Tell Oma that the sandbox is ready anytime!

#141725 - 02/12/08 11:52 AM Re: Anaiya’s heart is breaking [Re: Edelweiss]
Mountain Ash Offline

She is an angel..
one thing that came to me as I went about my business..
The situation where the woman died will have made your daughter in law emotional.That could have influenced Anaiya picking up what cannot be seen..The tone of what is being said..body language..
Happy things are improving
MA

#141726 - 02/12/08 12:05 PM Re: Anaiya’s heart is breaking [Re: Mountain Ash]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
She certainly looks happy. What beautiful eyes! thank God kids are so resilient.

#141727 - 02/12/08 12:06 PM Re: Anaiya’s heart is breaking [Re: Mountain Ash]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Pretty Anaiya. Oma's lipstick next.

#141728 - 02/12/08 12:47 PM Re: Anaiya’s heart is breaking [Re: Lola]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
My gracious. She is precious and full of life beyond words.

Happy to hear you are getting somewhere. This is a great solution. I hope they appreciate the love you have for all of them.

I find it a true blessing that you can get so much wisdom by putting yourself out there. Had you not asked for help, you could have stayed very narrow-minded with your expectations. The responses to this have been beautiful. Everyone comes at solutions based on life experiences and boy do we have a mix. Love it.

#141729 - 02/12/08 01:38 PM Re: Anaiya’s heart is breaking
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Beautiful baby! I'm so happy you've found solutions! And what wonderful ideas the boomer came up with, too!
Blessings all around!!!

Edited by jabber (02/12/08 01:39 PM)

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved