The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 174 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#140595 - 02/06/08 01:00 AM Re: Describe the gown you wore to your senior prom [Re: ladyjane]
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
Lousia in right . I belong to classmates.com and love it you can go on free and I have found a lot of friend from my class or they have found me . Oh, LadyJane your gown for the Senior Prom sounds so lovely . Can you maybe hang the dress on the back of a closet and take a digital picture of and post it so we can see it . Just a suggestion .

Lovely

#140596 - 02/06/08 10:55 PM Re: Describe the gown you wore to your senior prom [Re: Sadie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Strapless red silk with a slit up the back, 3 inch spiked strap heels. Hair was to the middle of my back, very blonde and had a red clasp at the back to hold the hair away from my face. Gave it to my girlfriend for her daughter to wear to a dance many years later, it was still like new...

Edited by chatty lady (02/06/08 10:57 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#140597 - 02/06/08 11:58 PM Re: Describe the gown you wore to your senior prom [Re: chatty lady]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Chatty, that dress sounds stunning. Bet you knocked them dead!

Poet and essayist

#140598 - 02/07/08 11:57 PM Re: Describe the gown you wore to your senior prom [Re: meredithbead]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Oh to be rich instead of beautiful OR wait that might be better to be beautiful instead of rich??? Oh he//, who cares, I'm neither, so there!
Meredith that was when I was seventeen and had no problem knocking them dead, gads how times have changed...!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#140599 - 02/09/08 05:50 PM Re: Describe the gown you wore to your senior prom [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!! HANNELORE...what an angel you look in your prom dress...you're so adorable!!!! I LOVE seeing your prom pictures...OH, more more more more more!!!! Hannelore...precious...just precious!!!

#140600 - 02/09/08 06:59 PM Re: Describe the gown you wore to your senior prom [Re: Dee]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
It is more shocking if you see the "after" pictures "first". hahah. Dee, your posts make me really laugh out LOUD!
You sweet thang you!

#140601 - 02/13/08 05:00 AM Re: Describe the gown you wore to your senior prom [Re: Edelweiss]
Dee Offline

JJ...No, it wasn't Glencoe. It was in Durant, Oklahoma...the high school there. But, thanks for offering...anyone live near Durant Oklahoma? Nah, I didn't think so.

#140602 - 02/13/08 01:11 PM Re: Describe the gown you wore to your senior prom [Re: Dee]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Renee, now I can't even find the dress. I know it's packed away somewhere. I feel soooo unorganized. I guess it wasn't meant to be to find my prom pics either

#140603 - 02/14/08 03:52 AM Re: Describe the gown you wore to your senior prom [Re: ladyjane]
Dee Offline

LadyJane...darn...wish you could fine your dress...keep digging!!!

#165166 - 11/10/08 03:15 PM Re: Describe the gown you wore to your senior prom [Re: Dee]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
I'm bringing this back up again because LO and BEHOLD, I DID find my prom pics! We had so much fun on this thread....remember when we also shared wedding and baby pics? I saved so many of your baby, wedding and prom photos. It was during last winter and was great entertainment, don't you think? Anyway, here I am. In the yellow was when I was 17 and a junior. Next is an awful pic (no smile)I was 18 and a senior. I edited out the guy because he became my husband of 30 years and I don't feel like looking at him at the moment, young OR old...sorry. The gown was handmade and really lavender with small pink rosebuds (lousy old photo).

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved