The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 167 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#140508 - 02/01/08 06:15 PM My granddaughter's birthday!
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Rachel is 6 years old today. She missed my birthday by exactly 8 hours...guess she wanted her own. This is just Mimi's bragging rights....doesn't she just have the sweetest expression??

#140509 - 02/01/08 06:49 PM Re: My granddaughter's birthday! [Re: ladyjane]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Oh my...what a beauty. She has your smile. Happy birthday you darling little girl!

#140510 - 02/01/08 06:56 PM Re: My granddaughter's birthday! [Re: jawjaw]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Ladyjane, she looks like she could be your daughter. I agree JJ, they both have the same sweet smile.

#140511 - 02/01/08 10:17 PM Re: My granddaughter's birthday! [Re: Edelweiss]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Yes, ladyjane. She is adorable and she has your smile. Happy birthday to Rachel.

#140512 - 02/02/08 05:34 AM Re: My granddaughter's birthday! [Re: Louisa]
Dee Offline

How precious is she....ahhhhhhhhhhhh....I wish I could give her a hug...Can I be her long-distant adoptive Mamaw, LadyJane since I don't have any grandchildren myself? I love her smile...and yep, she does favor you.

#140513 - 02/02/08 12:43 PM Re: My granddaughter's birthday! [Re: Dee]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Absolutely, Dee.....she'd love that! You need grandkids so much....you will be one awesome Mamaw!! Thanks all...I just had to share her sweet face. Next week we're taking her to Disney on Ice Princess Classics....she'll flip because she's at the perfect age and everything is "princess"...and she's never been to any Disney on Ice show...can't wait!

#140514 - 02/02/08 03:46 PM Re: My granddaughter's birthday! [Re: ladyjane]
Dee Offline

I WANNA GO!!!!!!! I love ice skating. Give her a hug from her Mamaw Dee and I hope you have the best time in the world!!!! What a lovely adventure to share with her. You go LadyJane

#140515 - 02/03/08 02:50 PM Re: My granddaughter's birthday! [Re: Dee]
Louisa Offline

Being a Disney addict myself, I can tell you she will love the Disney on ice show. There is something so magical about it. It brings it all to life.

Speaking of Princesses, my granddaughter will be a year old tomorrow! That was the fastest year of my life. We had her "Princess" party yesterday so as not to have it today and interfere with Super Bowl. (She was born on Super Bowl Sunday last year.) I went over early to help my daughter get ready for the party. She had it at her house. With 35 people coming, there was a lot to do. I was supposed to keep Katie busy while she got things ready. Need I say, I was tired before the party began?

She knew something was up and would not take a nap. I worried how she would be at the party. Ha! She seemed a bit overwhelmed at first, but she was still going strong at 8:30 p.m. (party started around 4-I was there at 1) She played with each toy as she opened it, stopping now and then to thumb through a book. Mostly, she just likes to play with my son's cell phone. (which he lets her do) We used a Disney Princess theme. The cake was so pretty with Cinderella and the Prince on top. My daughter could not find a dress she liked for her for the party and couldn't get a Princess costume small enough for her, but she bought a Tinkerbell outfit right after Halloween and put her in that. It was too funny. Now today, she will go to her first Super Bowl Party. But, I say she's already been to one. The one she had of her own last year. When I put the pictures on the pc, I'll post one.

#140516 - 02/03/08 04:35 PM Re: My granddaughter's birthday! [Re: Louisa]
Louisa Offline

The birthday girl.

With Grammy.

#140517 - 02/03/08 05:57 PM Re: My granddaughter's birthday! [Re: Louisa]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Sweet granddaughters! Bless them.

Katie is one already, Louisa? Time surely flies, does'nt it? It was not so long ago when you announced her birth. I feel old now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved