The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 131 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#140130 - 02/05/08 12:57 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
I haven't found the right lubricator either Sherri. Some of them smell weird. Vaseline? Isn't that...too thick, or too hot, or too too too yucky? Did you mean baby oil, chatty?

Has anyone a good lubricator product they can recommend? As I'm writing this I'm blushing,... but I don't care, it's just us girls here, right? (nervous giggle )

#140131 - 02/05/08 01:15 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: Edelweiss]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
I've tried several. I use a vaginal estrogen cream a few nights a week because I begged for it and it helps a lot. But when I don't, I can get uncomfortable dry. I've tried lots of different lubricants but I always go back to good old KY.

#140132 - 02/05/08 04:36 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: Dee]
Casey Offline

Loc: Aptos, California
hmmm....define sex. The whole deal...or I...umm..blush...you know...

#140134 - 02/05/08 07:31 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: ]
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
The KY brand is ok, but I can't use any warming brand, or the kind that promises to make you want to make love.
www.christianstoryteller.com

#140135 - 02/18/08 01:14 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: Sherri]
sues Offline

Well, I think what started out as a rather personal question about sex, ended up being a rather helpful conversation about lubricants!!

What is sex? Hmmmm. I would say anything that concerns you, at least one other person and any of your private parts! Sue

#140136 - 02/18/08 06:29 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: sues]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Johnson's baby oil.

Running away while blushing...

#140137 - 02/18/08 06:45 PM Re: Can we talk about sex?
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Come back here, dotsie... and quit that blushing. We're all friends.

#140138 - 02/18/08 07:25 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: gims]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Sex is so many things..don´t you think??? A warm cozy looooong cuddle with someone you are feeling good with or have alot history with...it can be with yourself, to curb feelings or stress or just to enjoy..it can be hot immediate sex with penetration because you are not afraid to reveal yourself to the one you are with..it can be gentle morning sex..when neither of you are really awake..I read somewhere that women in our age group are finding sexual relationships with eachother..because women KNOW how their bodies function and what gives them pleasure..AND due to our age..there are not so many rules or regulations anymore.

Sometimes I think that we,older women, are selfconscious about our aging, sagging bodies..and we don´t "allow" ourselves to let go and really experience what we could do..because, after all, we have all walked many paths in life..and we have SO MUCH to give and live for! We don´t have to be all brain and wisdom..not anymore. We can be "the old crone" instead.

Do you know that in Africa..in some of the groups..an older woman..somewhere over 50..has the right to "take a younger man" if she wishes? Because she is a sort of ruling queen and can give so much experience and knowledge to the young. Her taking of a younger man does not constitute unfaithfulness..

Here in the north, Sweden, there is some discussion that the negative awareness of our female aging bodies is the cause of the "dryness" that is experienced by older women. They block their hormones..that are actually still active. Hmm..

We older women have a natural birth control..so what is stopping us from finally enjoying our bodies and those of our men..in or outside of marriage? This is the discussion going on here..

I have to add that there are some men here, in the north, around the ages of 30, that have told me they have learned alot about themselves sexually and physically, just by their contact with older women. I have son around that age and that´s why I have this info. We don´t have to be over the hill..if it doesn´t feel right for us..that´s all I am saying.

Lots of hugs to everyone!

#140139 - 02/18/08 07:30 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: Sherri]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Um...how do I vote?
dancer

"Question your privilege"

#140140 - 02/18/08 07:52 PM Re: Can we talk about sex? [Re: ]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
"Where is a good place to kidnap a man?" I gotta answer you there, girl!

The NET. No, I AM serious..match.com for example..you talk..discuss..exchange info that you want to exchange...and then..pop..you meet somewhere..if you want to. And if nothing else..you have an adventure..must be alot of those places in the US??? How about facebook?

What happened to all my peers in the 60´s??? I mean it was free sex and Make love, not war then. I am not advocating free sex without protection..we´ve seen the aids developement since then.Not to mention all the other venereal (spelling?) diseases we have today..like clamydia, etc. I know. But we weren´t afraid of having physical relationships..it was a PART of the relationship then..and still is..judging from where I am living now. A statement..a contact...

Many many couples have met thru the net..because they re more open from the beginning..while making contact there..so they know more about eachother before they even meet. My daughter, 31, just met a man from the north of Sweden..after having mailed with him thru match.com for about 2 months. They met half the distance from Stockholm and Sundsvall=Söderhamn. They spent a lovely day togther taking walks and stopping at cafes and restaurants. The contact continues..and we´ll see what happens. He´s 35.

On this particular site, you can direct which age group you want to have contact with..and it´s up to you what you let out or not.

Another idea is computer courses or dance courses..the guys actually show up for these kind of things. At least they do here..I don´t think mankind is all that different from country to country . Ok, I did see a very interesting program about Jamaica and it´s music and the life there..perhaps things are a bit different there. The language seems to music there..and weed/grass . And the life is quite hard and uncompromising too..there. I am very fascinated by Jamaica and it´s music culture..culture in general..but that´s another story altogether, dear Anne.

What you think of all my rambling here??? You don´t have to answer, if you don´t want to. It´s ok,too. HUGS!!!

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved