My own apprecation at this time is one of thanking the women here for help in a situation I never knew I lacked experience in!

Thank you all that are there for me in this situation with my sister in law. In this case, you are life savers. As I explained in my post on the thread, I have NO experience in this area at all. I have spent a life on the road, living in hotels, sometimes for six months, or renting at the most, a year. When I got sick, I was forced to put down some roots and people can find me.

I am used to helping people with money or with caring. I am not used to MIL's SIL's, or even my own family staying with me as they get hotels.

I have had a few other dancers and singers spend a night because it was too late to return home after a late night rehearsal but that was another matter, it was work.

I have been used for what I can do for others all of my life according to friends, family, shrinks and anyone who sees it. This time, it's in my own, safe haven, my home.

Thank you for seeing this with me and not being condescending while you do it. This is a great gift to me.

You who are my friends here, you are doing as much and more as 3 D friends! You are great. I am appreciating this forum very much at this time.

Dancer

"Question your privilege"