The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 153 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#139663 - 01/25/08 12:36 AM CHANGING WOMAN SURVEY
Redarack Offline

Loc: California
Greetings,

This is my first time posting, in fact this is my first time for many adventures I am embarking upon. I turned the lovely 5 0 this year and I have made some very profound committments to myself and one of those is to become finincally independent outside my relationship with my husband. I have been a stay at home mom and "the woman behind the man so to speak." I have fired myself from that job and I am starting my own business called Changing Woman.
Changing Woman will provide products and services for "the emerging wise woman." I would deeply appreciate a few minutes of your time to answer a survey I've create to see if this adventure is spiritually and economically viable.

Changing Woman Marketing Survey

Would you like to see products/services that respect and honor the midlife woman?

How do you feel about the words emerging wise woman, elder?

How do you feel about the aging process?

Would you buy a gift called "Splash the Flash" Magical Menopausal Mist for yourself and a friend price range $15-20

Would you give yourself the gift of a day long writing/storytelling retreat that celebrates the aging woman and her feminine wisdom? Price $125-175 lunch included.

Any other thoughts, would be graciously accepted. redarack@sbcglobal.net

Thank you.

My first product will be called “Splash the Flash” Magic Menopausal Mist, an organic essential oil blend that lifts the spirits and cools the fires of menopause. The label of this product will have affirmtions to include: wisdom, inspire the youth, belly laugher, attitude of gratitude, pray, eat chocholate, trust your intuition, forgive, love deeply, compassion.

My first service will be a one day writing retreat for women to explore their relationship to aging, wisdom, and empowerment entitled "Gathering Wisdom" - A day of storytelling and writing to honor the emerging wisewoman.

Edited by Redarack (01/25/08 03:36 AM)

#139664 - 01/26/08 04:34 PM Re: CHANGING WOMAN SURVEY [Re: Redarack]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Hi Redarack I did your survey and emailed it to you. I hope you got it and that it helped.

Glad to have you here. This is the best place to be online. Welcome to our home.
www.tidedancer.com

#139665 - 01/26/08 11:25 PM Re: CHANGING WOMAN SURVEY [Re: Redarack]
Redarack Offline

Just wanted to say A BIG THANK YOU to the women that responded to the survey and emailed me directly, your feedback is like drinking from the well of renewal, inspiration, and motivation. Would love to hear from a few more women.
Reda

#139666 - 01/27/08 12:50 AM Re: CHANGING WOMAN SURVEY [Re: Redarack]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland

Would you like to see products/services that respect and honor the midlife woman? ABSOLUTELY

I LIKE EMERGING WISE WOMAN, BUT NOT ELDER

THUS FAR, I'M EMBRACING IT

Would you buy a gift called "Splash the Flash" Magical Menopausal Mist for yourself and a friend price range $15-20
I WOULD BUY IT IF THE ADVETISING CONVINCED ME IT WOULD WORK

Would you give yourself the gift of a day long writing/storytelling retreat that celebrates the aging woman and her feminine wisdom? Price $125-175 lunch included.
YES. I LOVE TO WRITE.

Reda, you might want to visit www.monkey.com. It's a site where you can create online surveys. Do you have a Web site?

#139667 - 01/27/08 05:54 PM Re: CHANGING WOMAN SURVEY
Redarack Offline

Dotsie,

Thank you for responding to my survey and for sending the info on monkey.com. I do have a website that relates to my spiritual healing work/ ancestordivination.com. But, I am in the process of creating a new website Changing Woman TM
as I am also in the process of changing from the inside out.
I have made a proclamition to stand fully in my power as a woman and to share the God given gifts in my soul with the world.
Everyday is a practice of facing the demons, the old stories of not good enough, smart enough, business savy enough, but this time I will not let those voices grow large the light that I know shines through me. I am very grateful for taking the risk to put myself out on the forums, it was vulnerable, but already the affirmations and encouragement are coming forth. So I bow to you and all the women on BWS and thank you all for the inspiration and motivation and making a place for the soul to come home to. Reda

#139668 - 01/30/08 04:22 PM Re: CHANGING WOMAN SURVEY [Re: Redarack]
ArleneKole1 Offline

Loc: California, United States

Would you like to see products/services that respect and honor the midlife woman?

Absolutely, just don't give them old lady names (lol).

I'm not crazy about either...intelligent woman strikes better with me.

I don't like it at all! I feel like this is finally starting to be my time and I'm dealing with hormones and thyroid issues.

This sounds great and yes I would buy it.

This sounds like a wonderful idea.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved