The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 139 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#138927 - 01/21/08 06:37 AM Re: I am in London [Re: Anno]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Poppie is a wonderful, wonderful woman. She is not only tall and beautiful, but also so full of positive energy and love. She and Dennis took a shining to each other immediately. I felt like I was with someone I have known all of my life and I enjoyed every minute that we were together.

I love my life!

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#138928 - 01/21/08 12:56 PM Re: I am in London [Re: Anno]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
The mini London convention has started, Ann(Mom,Ma,Grannie Annie) is wonderful, sweet, warm....not that I expected any different!

Dennis is adorable, I think he liked me alot..(that cheeky Irish charm comes in handy!!), and he is full of mischeif..a partner in crime me thinks

I was a little nervous to begin with..a point that Celtic had some fun out of...teasing me by txting, she is very disapponted not o be here...but where there is a will there is a way.

I had been waiting on this meeting for what seemed forever and now it has finally happened and I am absoloutly enamoured with both Ann and Dennis(who enjoyed the fact that I soon called him Pops!!)

How happy am I!! We hope to meet again before they return. I am made up for Ann that all of her siblings will get to spend some time together.

More again soon.

Love to all

Poppie

''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#138929 - 01/21/08 01:05 PM Re: I am in London [Re: Poppie]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Omgosh...what a beautiful picture. You people are "purdy" as they say down here in the South. I love this picture and can't wait to see more. How lucky in life that you all have connected. Lovely...just lovely!

#138930 - 01/21/08 01:18 PM Re: I am in London [Re: jawjaw]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Oh, I just love this....my absolute dream to meet others here at BWS! What a wonderful meeting and I just love the photo. Good for all of you!! Thank you so much for giving us a peek into your happy meeting!

#138931 - 01/21/08 05:09 PM Re: I am in London [Re: ladyjane]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
http://www.boomerwomenspeak.com/forums/s...1&fpart=all

This is a link to when and where all of this wonderful stuff started,

Dotsie a chara...again I cannot thank you enough for creating a space for such amazing things to happen

Poppie
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#138932 - 01/21/08 06:34 PM Re: I am in London [Re: Poppie]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
It's true, Dennis adored Poppie. And the two of them together could be quite mischievious. Both full of pith and vinegar!

Today my sister Jane and I took Dennis shopping (he loves to look, look, look) and just when we finished the downpour started. Jane and I pushed him about 2 miles in the wind and the rain - London weather can be quite brutal.

Tommorow a day of rest, I believe.

Poppie, that link isn't working ....

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#138933 - 01/21/08 06:48 PM Re: I am in London [Re: Anno]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This is indeed one of the most fun posts at BWS. My gracious. To meet someone on the other side of the pond. What a world. Grinning and smiling from ear to ear...and grateful you all chose to meet!

Love the photo. Please keep them coming.

This is wonderful!

#138934 - 01/21/08 07:30 PM Re: I am in London
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Here's waving to you three "Charas" from Germany!!

#138935 - 01/21/08 08:34 PM Re: I am in London [Re: Edelweiss]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Ello, ello, ello!!! Have a Cornish Pasty for me, will ya? I am tickled to death to be able to see this happen to people. Dotsie, you should feel really proud of what you started and how your dream has and will continue to bring folks together. You are an angel!!!

#138936 - 01/22/08 08:32 AM Re: I am in London [Re: Dee]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Wonderful picture! I can feel the warmth.

Poet and essayist

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved