Hi ladies,

I would love to get with other writers. I'm writing a non-fiction book called "The Truth About Wives - Insights, Secrets and Truths from 1001 Wives." Before I brag, I would love for anyone who likes surveys to go to mine:

www.thetruthaboutwives.com

It takes about 10 minutes and is completely anonymous. (Unless you give your contact information at the end). I already have over 600 surveys and am revising the proposal for one specific agent who we've (my collaborators and I) exclusivity to.

So anyone, I did my first radio show on Friday! It was an AM talk show with two boomer female hosts who target boomer women. I had sent them a proposal on the survey and they loved it. I was on for 30 minutes then and will be on for 30 minutes next month. They are "advertising" the survey for me and I will do an analysis of their listeners who respond. We've had the survey on an online talk show and in a few magazines, but this is the first live radio show. It's nice to see people so interested.

So fill it out if you'd like and please contact me if you're writing non-fiction. I'd love to compare notes. Sue (sue@thetruthaboutwives.com)