The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 153 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#137887 - 01/14/08 04:30 PM Sofia's Pregnancy - Complications
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Hi all,

I would appreciate any prayers for my daughter Sofia. She is alone and has had a devastating break up with her boyfriend. This caused much anxiety and she is in the hospital now. She is 8 months pregnant and they might start to induce labor. Richard and I are going there to be with her. We are leaving tomorrow morning for Blacksburg and hopefully she will be feeling better in no time.

I know what she is going through. I was eclamptic and came close to death myself. Good thing she in the hospital and being forced to rest.

Please pray all will be alright with her and that she finds peace with all that has been thrown at her. It's a sad situation and I feel so helpless.

I know God is in control! I have to believe I will be coming back with a praise report on this.

Thanks and Blessings.

I love you all alot!

Cathi

#137888 - 01/14/08 04:45 PM Re: Sofia's Pregnancy - Complications [Re: Wisdom&Life]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
So glad that you're going to be with her, Cathi. She will need your support and strength. I'll be praying and waiting to hear the news.

#137889 - 01/14/08 04:57 PM Re: Sofia's Pregnancy - Complications [Re: ladyjane]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Thank you LadyJane. I am so blessed to have so much support. I will be taking my laptop with me, and hopefully I'll be able to keep in touch and let everyone know.

I am guilty of doing something I never thought I would do. I got angry with God and I should know better than that. Still, He walks with me! I feel it!

Love and Blessings,
Cathi

#137890 - 01/14/08 05:54 PM Re: Sofia's Pregnancy - Complications [Re: Wisdom&Life]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Cathi, do keep us updated. Add my prayers.

#137891 - 01/14/08 09:04 PM Re: Sofia's Pregnancy - Complications [Re: gims]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
A broken heart and pregnant. What a terrible combination. I'll add you and your daughter in my prayers that all will go well.

#137892 - 01/15/08 04:26 AM Re: Sofia's Pregnancy - Complications [Re: Edelweiss]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
I wish her lots of luck, for baby and beyond!

#137893 - 01/15/08 06:18 AM Re: Sofia's Pregnancy - Complications [Re: orchid]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Hoping the best for Sofia!

Poet and essayist

#137894 - 01/15/08 08:52 AM Re: Sofia's Pregnancy - Complications [Re: meredithbead]
Mountain Ash Offline

My prayers and thoughts are with you..little baby how wonderful
Mountain ash

#137895 - 01/15/08 02:21 PM Re: Sofia's Pregnancy - Complications [Re: Mountain Ash]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Cathi, I just read this. Not only is God with you, but so are you sisters here. Please let us know as soon as you can how your daughter and baby are doing. Stand fast in your faith, dear friend!

Much love to all concerned. JJ

#137896 - 01/15/08 06:48 PM Re: Sofia's Pregnancy - Complications [Re: jawjaw]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Cathi: I am saying a prayer right now as I read. Sad to know she is going through this, but glad to know that God is in control.
Please, keep us posted, as you can. And don't worry... God understands our emotions, and still cares deeply enough to forgive us and heal our wounds. He will strengthen you, that you may help your daughter in her time of need.
NABBW & NAWW

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved