The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#134717 - 12/22/07 01:37 AM Re: Writing our "Boomer Babes Holiday" Story [Re: gims]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Dianne in the sexiest red leather knee high boots, with matching skirt, she was with Dancer dressed equally fine in a blue shimmering dress that showed off her lean, mean dancers figure. They were trailed by Anne with a pen and paper making note of the names of the single men named in the newsletter of Chatty's resort park. She held her hand to her forehand exclaimig in her best Scarlett voice, "I will never go manless again." Everyone busted a gut laughing. Just then in the front door walked Princess Lenore, Meredith, GodsLittlePencil, Sandpiper, Optimumsteps and Anno returning from the airport where they had picked up Hannelore, Celtic and Lola all coming to the weekend party. The giggles and comment were wild and everyone was so happy to finally meet when Queen JJ asked, hey....

Edited by chatty lady (12/22/07 01:42 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#134718 - 12/22/07 09:40 AM Re: Writing our "Boomer Babes Holiday" Story [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
anybody bring some Orios?

#134719 - 12/23/07 12:51 AM Re: Writing our "Boomer Babes Holiday" Story [Re: Edelweiss]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Princess Lenora laughed, but then got serious. You see, gimster had revealed that LJ lost her itinerary on that fateful trip to Liverpool. PL, ever the jealous woman when it comes to her Sir Paul, wondered what else LJ lost during that week. PL wanted to party, but she was obsessing over the fact that LJ got to SPM before her, so PL was plotting revenge. Meanwhile, the boomer sisters started to assemble, with bags and bows, and shoes and purses, and as they arrived, in walked the Divine Miss Danita, for whom this story is written, and she stood in the doorway and gasped, "Oh My...." because...

#134720 - 12/23/07 01:33 AM Re: Writing our "Boomer Babes Holiday" Story [Re: Princess Lenora]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Over the mantle was a huge banner that read: Welcome Danita the babe that got the ball rolling...She was now blushing as Vicki, Poppie, MsCoach, Lgood67334, Hotflashgal, AmyDoodle, Sandpiper, Yonuh and Nevadangel all gathered around her, all talking at once. Suddenly the door bell rang and since Chatty was in the kitchen digging out more snacks, Anne answered the door where on the porch she found Diamond who jut flew in from Hawaii, grass skirt and all. With her walking up the driveway was Dee, and Eagleheart and Kathy. Dotsie hurried to the door to greet all her devoted followers, most face to face for the first time. The phone was ringing so JJ grabbed it saying "Boomer Central." A male voice said, "hey lady,I gots a bus full of women here needin to find an address. I'm da driver so give it ta me slow, would ya sister?" Well, to imagine anyone speaking to her Royal Oreo'ness in such a matter, she immediately turned around and screeched for Chatty to pick up the phone and give this rude lunkhead directions. Mumbling to herself, Chatty said, "I heard that," Dianne said smiling as Chats grabbed the other phone...

In the livingroom Robin, Bonnierose and Di were discussing business's. The laughter could be heard for blocks. Then a long black limo pulled up and you'll never guess who arrived in style from Moscow, waving her arms saying...

Edited by chatty lady (12/23/07 01:37 AM)

#134721 - 12/23/07 11:41 PM Re: Writing our "Boomer Babes Holiday" Story [Re: chatty lady]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
I am Mrs_Madness and at last I have found my permanent home! I've been waiting for this sign for a long time, and it's here. It is beautiful, look at...

#134722 - 12/24/07 02:48 AM Re: Writing our "Boomer Babes Holiday" Story [Re: Wisdom&Life]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

that huge bus, hey everyone they're pulling in here. Chatty, Dotsie, JJ and the others crowded out on the porch to see what the commotion was about...

The bus driver opened the door and the chatter could be heard for blocks. Stepping off the huge double decker bus was AvolonBlondi, Bluebird, Louisa, Casey, Chickadee, Cookie, Lionspaaw, Smilinize, CountryGirl, DaisyGal, Orchid and MountainAsh were teasing DJ and MustangGal about the sexy drivers attention.

DonnaJ, Dreamer, Emyjay, PamK, Katebecca, Prill, Humlan, Kathleen and Jane Carroll stepped off last. Oh wait, here comes Saundra carrying a box of fancy free toothbrushs for one and all.

The limo and the bus pulled away leaving the gang behind with everyone talking and hugging and the happy tears flowed freely. Knowing there were even more women coming Chatty stood up on a chair and asked for everyones attention. We will all be staying at The MANDALAY BAY Resort. This evening they will be dispatching transportation for us all. In the meantime eat, drink and be merry because tonight....

Edited by chatty lady (12/24/07 02:52 AM)

#134723 - 12/24/07 05:59 AM Re: Writing our "Boomer Babes Holiday" Story [Re: chatty lady]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Meredithbead is challenging Chatty to a crazy song & dance contest on top of the piano. We're selling tickets to the spectacle...

Poet and essayist

#134724 - 12/24/07 08:45 AM Re: Writing our "Boomer Babes Holiday" Story [Re: meredithbead]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Immediately after this announcement, the room was so quiet you could hear the snow falling in the mountains of Colorado. It was a moment to record in history, so many boomers and not one sound. Then as soon as the house quietened, it came alive again, everyone talking at once. Other challenges flew throughout the room. Laughter followed dares, which precipated even wilder dares. The night was not yet old and the women had barely gotten to know each other, but there was a magic in the air that only good friendships could make.

Dancer, who had found Chatty's music collection, inserted a CD into the player, kicked of her shoes and started moving to the soft background sound of Ricky Nelson's Never Be Anyone Else But You. Playfully weaving in and out of the crowd to the rythm of the song, she was across the room in but a minute. She ended her frolicsome performance with a curtsy to JJ, who had opened her satchel to pull out a nearly empty package of Oreos and some ...

#134725 - 12/24/07 11:09 AM Re: Writing our "Boomer Babes Holiday" Story [Re: gims]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

good old Southern made whiskey. The tinkling of the glasses sounded like a tabernacle orchestra. Danita was now dancing with Dancer while others way across the room were clapping to Meredith and Chatty making spectacles of themselves up on the Piano dancing, while the crowd clapped to the rythmm of Mustang Sally ride...Just then something no one ever expected to see....

#134727 - 12/24/07 10:58 PM Re: Writing our "Boomer Babes Holiday" Story [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

the widows that lived in this retirement resort. They were out in force searching for their missing studly Santas. It had taken them months to find just the right single dudes to play the part for their parties, but then as they were trying on their costumes, POOF! they were gone. The women were really ticked and out for revenge. Anne was lucky because when the group of angry women heard the wild music from the street and saw Chats house was a-rockin, they passed right by it. Anne sighed with relief as she stuffed her sack of men into Chattys walk in closet. She whispered to the men inside as she closed the door tight...

Edited by chatty lady (12/24/07 11:03 PM)

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved