The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 168 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#13452 - 02/18/06 08:47 AM Happy Moments
Sandi Offline

Loc: Jupiter Florida
I thought it might be fun to have a "Happy Moments" forum. Here's how we'll play for all who want to participate.
During our hectic days, and in between those ups and downs, we take note of a "happy moment"
or it could be a "Happy Moment" you remember, making the happy moments past or present.
I'll start...Recently I found my long lost neice..So Happy!! when I heard from her!! (due to just a horrendous tragedy in our family)
and through this "nightmare" news, I had a
"Happy Moment"...Love to hear from all of you.
Lets warm our hearts!

#13453 - 02/18/06 09:08 AM Re: Happy Moments
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Well, I'll jump in on this. The forum is blessings/joys, and the thread is Happy Moments. Thanks for suggesting this Sandi. That's so interesting that you found a long lost niece. How long was she missing? It sounds like the phrase "when one door closes another door opens." I have similar news. But for now I must say that my happy moment is the fragrance of the flowers my husband sent me for V Day. I must have trained him well over 22 years because this year I did not even have to beg, plead, cry or use the silent treatment to get a bouquet! LL, L

#13454 - 02/18/06 12:12 PM Re: Happy Moments
Sandi Offline

Loc: Jupiter Florida
Lynnie: you are so cute! how long lost? well,
I say about 40, she says about 30..so lets see.
I "lost" her "for good" when she went off with her step-"mom" so I have to find out the exact year that was. If she was 18 then I was about 25. We are 6 yrs and 9 mos. apart...so I will have to get the answer to that question before I can get an accurate account of years.and yes. that phrase is so true..and your flowers sound lovely! My hubby bought me chocolates (not godivas though - like he usually does - but I'm not complaining) and
a tulip plant. That was a Happy Moment too!
I am married 20 years this November.

#13455 - 02/22/06 08:05 AM Re: Happy Moments
pepper Offline

Loc: Jupiter, Florida
Hi Sandi & Lynnie
Wow!!! This must be the month of finding people who have been "lost"...I too have hooked up with a family member from years ago...I think it has been 38 years since I last saw her...I missed her and thought of her often and am sooooo thrilled to have her back in my life....I have come a full circle....
I am not married but I got earrings, and this terrific body lotion that I love, but can't afford for V Day...Happy moment??? The day I cut the cord as my grand daughter entered the world...

#13456 - 02/23/06 10:30 PM Re: Happy Moments
pepper Offline

Loc: Jupiter, Florida
Sandi
Here is to a happy moment....today is my birthday and my sister wrote me a poem...Haven't seen it yet but this is a very happy moment in my life.....
I wrote one on her birthday 4 years ago and read it to her today...
Truly a happy one....by the way, the long lost relative that I found I had not seen in 34 years...the last time I saw her was when she was about 18 years old...that would have been sometime in 1972....coincidental????? Hmmmmmm

Kasey

#13457 - 02/23/06 10:56 PM Re: Happy Moments
NHJackie Offline

Loc: Merrimack, NH
I'm seeing a wonderful, warm story developing here. What a joy for all of you!

I had a happy moment myself this morning. Some tests results we were worrying about for my husband came back this morning with the news that he's just fine. It's celebration time for us!

#13458 - 02/23/06 11:04 PM Re: Happy Moments
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Happy ((HUGS)) for you, Jackie!

#13459 - 02/24/06 03:22 AM Re: Happy Moments
NHJackie Offline

Loc: Merrimack, NH
Thanks, Bluebird. After we got our good news, I went to the dentist and found out I need to have a crown put in. Even that couldn't get me down today!

#13460 - 02/24/06 03:30 AM Re: Happy Moments
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Jackie, with all you and Chuck have been through, dental work is a piece of cake, right?

#13461 - 02/24/06 05:36 AM Re: Happy Moments
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
NHJackie thrilled to hear your good news. How relieved and happy you both must be....

Happy Birthday to you kaseyc and may there be many many more where you are surrounded by those that love you....

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved