The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 177 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#133475 - 12/02/07 03:26 PM Who is "My" on Dec. 1...
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Dotsie,
I looked at the calendar and saw that Dec. 1st was "my" birthday. If the "My" is you, then happy belated birthday!
Hope you had a great day!
Love in the Lord,
bonnie rose

#133476 - 12/02/07 03:29 PM Re: Who is "My" on Dec. 1... [Re: jabber]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
That's not Dotsie....I'm not sure who it is...

#133477 - 12/02/07 03:30 PM Re: Who is "My" on Dec. 1... [Re: jawjaw]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Okay, that our very own Cathi, Optimumsteps. I just spoke with her last week and the stinker didn't mention she had a b/day coming up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHI! We love ya gal!

#133478 - 12/02/07 03:47 PM Re: Who is "My" on Dec. 1... [Re: jawjaw]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
JJ, How is Cathi's father doing?

Happy birthday, Cathi!

(Maya Angelou)

#133479 - 12/02/07 04:32 PM Re: Who is "My" on Dec. 1... [Re: Eagle Heart]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Sorry...we didn't discuss her Daddy. We had other things in the forefront. I'll asked though, and tell her you inquired. I know it would do her heart good!

#133480 - 12/02/07 05:11 PM Re: Who is "My" on Dec. 1... [Re: jawjaw]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Busted! I truly miss everyone here and I am just so bad about allowing emotions to control my life. It's just hard to describe what the past 7 months have been like. I am going to be an unexpected grandma and God only knows what is in store. Really, it's such a long story and let's just say I've been putting whatever research and investigative skills at work. That has consumed me too. I believe the family my daughter has embraced so much are using her and the baby.

Oh Eagle, my dad is not doing too bad. His first time with chemo reduced his tumor 50%. Then he finally went away with my mom to Greece for 3 months and returned with the tumor growing a little bit. So he had the milder version of chemo. Then he went to Greece with my mom again for 6 weeks. Now he is back and the tumor grew a bit more. But they decided no more chemotherapy. He is going to go to the National Inst of Health and hopefully they can come up with more alternative treatments. He definitely has a very strong will to live and I think he worries about my mom and what she is going to do.

So much has gone on since my last visit here. But I had a wonderful birthday. It's my 45th and I just stayed home all day ate take out with Richard and watched Christmas Movies all day. I know it sounds boring, but for me it was just right.

Some good news and shocking to me, but I have been approached repeatedly at work by our VP on how great I am doing, etc... I am always working on special projects and might be looking at a promotion. I tell you, I believe this is God's way of blessing me so I am not beating myself constantly.

Thanks your Majesty for your emails. I'm serious when I say, they couldn't have come at a better time.

I love you all alot!

Cheers,
Cathi

#133481 - 12/02/07 05:36 PM Re: Who is "My" on Dec. 1... [Re: Wisdom&Life]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Happy birthday Grandma Cathi! Nice to see your face again. Seven months! Has it bee that long? I hope your new year will resolve some of your family problems, and bring more recovery for your Dad.

#133482 - 12/03/07 02:37 PM Happy Belated 2 Cathi... [Re: Edelweiss]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Glad you had a great birthday. My daddy's youngest sister lived in Cheaspeake. I visited there when I was a kid and know it's a lovely area. Blessings and prayers.

#133483 - 12/04/07 03:43 AM Re: Happy Belated 2 Cathi... [Re: jabber]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Let's see Bonnie that was a couple of years ago right?

I really love the place we live. We were in VA Beach for 10 years and last year we decided to downsize and found this condo in Chesapeake. I really love it!

Blessings to you too!

Cheers,
Cathi

#133484 - 12/04/07 09:35 AM Re: Happy Belated 2 Cathi... [Re: Wisdom&Life]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Darn nearly missed another one, sorry Cathi and I hope your birthday was a memorable one.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved