The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 192 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#13244 - 10/30/05 10:39 PM My son the architect
NHJackie Offline

Loc: Merrimack, NH
I think maybe the note I posted about my son should have gone here instead of under the children topic. I'm new around here and still figuring things out.

Be patient with me.

#13245 - 10/31/05 04:07 AM Re: My son the architect
yepthatsme2 Offline

Loc: Fredericksburg, Va.
Sounds as if you were blessed with such joyous news about your son..so either place is the perfect place to post.
Congratulations, to your son and you.

#13246 - 11/15/05 06:45 PM Re: My son the architect
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Congrats, Jackie:
When a son makes us proud... we jump for joy [Big Grin] , at least in my mind!

On sunday evening as I approached the cashier at the supermarket she greeted me and smilingly asked:
-You're David's mom, right?
-Yes, I am.
-Wow! Your son is so well educated. He is great.
( [Big Grin] Can you see my smile?)
And she continued:
_Out of all my brother's friends my mom rather hang out with him anytime. In fact, she loves him so much that she says I'll marry him!

I had no choice but to thank her for such a kind comment and of course, I made sure my husband knew about the compliment.

When I got home I gave David an extra hug and thanked him for being who he is. I do have to say he is trying hard to stay out of trouble and be responsible and make us proud. I thanked God as well, for it is not every day that you hear great news like that one!

#13247 - 11/16/05 08:33 AM Re: My son the architect
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Songbird, your post is music to my ears. I'm tickled for you. Keep loving that boy. And yes...I can see your smile. It matches the one I have for you! See how sweet the words of another can be...

#13248 - 11/16/05 08:53 AM Re: My son the architect
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Songbird, that's such a lovely thing for someone to say about your son! He sounds like a real gem...kudos to his Mom and Dad too!

#13249 - 03/14/06 06:12 AM Re: My son the architect
Sandi Offline

Loc: Jupiter Florida
Songbird: I'm smiling too!!! What a Happy Moment that must have been!!! Makes a mom proud, now doesn't it?
hen I use my credit card, and someone says "Are you Tommy's mom?" I have to say...."and if I were"???"
My Tommy's a doll, but sometimes I may not want to hear what they may tell me!!!. (He received
"most unique" in high school, so that may give you a clue)

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved