The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 189 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#130949 - 11/05/07 03:26 PM Re: Xmas trees already? [Re: Saundra]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
I don't mind seeing Christmas decor and other items but so many have forgotten the real meaning of Christmas and see just the commercial part of it. At times it seems they're making a birthday party without inviting the birthday person itself.

For so many it's all about spending and indulging, and getting into debts.

I prefer a more relaxed season, surrounded by family and loved ones. I do love giving presents, but stay within my budget.
NABBW & NAWW

#130951 - 11/05/07 07:01 PM Re: Xmas trees already? [Re: ]
Mountain Ash Offline

Our Doctor is a member of Rotary International.He gives us a box (shoebox size) to fill for Eastern Europe.When filled we stick a £1 coin to help with transport.You choose a catagory I choose teenage girl and will fill with gifts .It means shopping with restriction of size but looking for really nice items.Last year I did a little boys box and managed to fit in even pyjamas. We can also choose to send househo;d goods.I enjoy the fact Doctor has to order more each year such is local response.
Mountain ash

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved