INTRODUCING: Elemental Musings *live* radio show for writers & creatives

I've launched a LIVE online radio show that focuses on writing and creativity called Elemental Musings. Based at NowLive.com, listeners and online guests are encouraged to send in questions or open up discussions on all aspects of books, writing, creativity and the writing life as a whole.

From novice to professional, writers are *encouraged* to sign in and/or call in and participate! Let's talk freelancing, fiction, nonfiction, poetry, books, authors and anything else related to the publishing community.

If you are a reader or a writer - or just a creative person of any sort, even if you don't write - let's get together and talk! You can post your questions through the chat window OR you can call in LIVE and be on the show. Be aware that all calls are monitored and pranksters or improper comments will get your call blocked/muted.

Shows are broadcast on Sunday at 9 p.m. Mountain time. The next scheduled shows for Elemental Musings are:

* Sunday, October 7, 2007
* Sunday, October 14, 2007
* Sunday, October 21, 2007
* Sunday, October 28, 2007

-->9 p.m. Mountain (11 p.m. Eastern, 10 p.m. Central, 8 p.m. Pacific)

Go to the link below and add me as a friend if you'd like. All previous shows are listed on there and future scheduled broadcasts will be posted on there as well: Elemental Musings radio show for writers and creatives

Tell all your friends about Elemental Musings. If you're a professional in the publishing industry and you'd like to be a guest on the show, e-mail me at scribequill@gmail.com with ELEMENTAL MUSINGS RADIO in the subject line.

Mark your calendars for this Sunday night's broadcast!

Bev Walton~Porter, Author/Editor
Author, Mending Fences (Whiskey Creek Press)
Co-author, The Complete Writer - Red Engine Press