The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 158 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#128309 - 09/22/07 01:50 PM Has Anyone Ever Been to Sedona?
hotflashgal Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Calling all travelers, I need some help. My husband and I are planning a trip to Sedona, AZ in early November. I am looking for advice on a great place to stay. Because I am basically a city girl, camping and roughing it aren't options when it comes to accommodations, so I am looking for feedback on resort type places without breaking the bank.

So....let your recommendations flow! Thanks.

#128310 - 09/22/07 03:06 PM Re: Has Anyone Ever Been to Sedona? [Re: hotflashgal]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Oooh, sounds fun - and warmer than NJ. Never been, but here's a good link:

http://www.visitsedona.com/index.php?action=article&id=41

They offer a free visitors guide, but not sure if it would arrive in time for you to plan your trip.

Have a wonderful time!!
K

#128311 - 09/22/07 04:25 PM Re: Has Anyone Ever Been to Sedona? [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Hotflashgirl,

I've been to Sedona 3 times and each time we stayed in a private home. The friend that I went with stayed the entire month...I just went for a few days!

I don't know of any 'bad' places to stay away from. Most of the hotels and resorts seem nice from passing by.

The scenery is spectacular...be sure to catch a sunset at the airport! And have your aura photo taken at the Center for the New Age (if you go in for that kind of thing!)

The last time we stayed new Bell Rock and I liked that area...can't tell you why exactly...I just did!

Have a blast! Wish I was going, too!!!!!!!!!!!!

#128312 - 09/23/07 01:09 PM Re: Has Anyone Ever Been to Sedona? [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Jane_Carroll Offline

I don't think I made it clear...the private homes we stayed in were rented...evidently there are a lot of those in the area...

#128313 - 09/24/07 12:15 AM Re: Has Anyone Ever Been to Sedona? [Re: Jane_Carroll]
hotflashgal Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Thanks for the advice. We finally decided to stay at a place called Amara. It is right by the creek. I CANNOT WAIT! This last year has been soooo busy with starting my business and working full time, and my husband, even though he is celebrating his 70th birthday this coming Friday, is a workaholic! I am anxious to explore those energy vortices too! Well, November will be hear before I know it! Thanks again for the input.

#128314 - 09/24/07 01:44 AM Re: Has Anyone Ever Been to Sedona? [Re: hotflashgal]
Jane_Carroll Offline

I'm not familiar with Amara...but I love the creek! I love water anyway...and it's such a nice contrast there in the middle of the red rocks!

Have a wonderful time!

#216311 - 02/01/12 08:24 PM Re: Has Anyone Ever Been to Sedona? [Re: Jane_Carroll]
TheStoryLady Offline

Loc: Missouri
I'm going in March with a friend. We're staying at the King's Ransom Inn, which is a green hotel (eco-friendly in all ways).

We'll see the vortexes and go to Tlaquepaque, which sounds fun. We'll see a guitarist named Robin Miller at the recommendation of a friend.

We're also taking a tour boat in Mesa called the Desert Belle

Can't wait!

Ronda
#1 bestselling author, speaker, storyteller & mentor
changing the world one story at a time!
http://ProfitableStorytelling.com/amazon

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved