well....it has been a while since i have put in an update on my son. he is now working six hours at a time. he is doing some managerial duties a few times a week. he still goes to the neorologist, neuro-psych, cognitive trerapy, psycho therapy, pshchiatrist, neuro-opthmologist, and regular therapist. the whole brain injuru thing has, at this point, left him with a seizure disorder. we are hoping that the medication he is currently on will not have to be increased much more because it can tend to create zombie like people at high doses. this would truly suck because the rest of his stuff is starting to come around and if the seizure stuff would end up knocking him back down that would not be good at all, obviously. he had a session the other day that he was not particularly happy with at cognitive therapy regarding somehting about sequencing and recognition of shapes. some wierd thing about that that he did not do well with. he was quite upset about that. it will, or should, all come around. i can not believe it has almost been five months since the crash. we are so blessed to have him. thank all of you for your prayers.