The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 185 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#12604 - 01/31/03 06:03 PM he's going on a cruise!
nillawafer Offline

Loc: new orleans
every year my husband and two of his partners take all of their general managers on a cruise for hitting sales and profit goals. my son is one of the general managers. this year, of course, because of the accident, we never thought he would be able to go. he was a general manager for nine months of the year. for the last three he was using the "family medical leave act" as a result of his injury. he is working now but as i say only a little bit at a time and not yet back to general manager status. he is however still listed as a general manager. anyway.....it has been almost four months and we were scared to death to have him leave the country and go to the bahamas with a recovering traumatic brain injury. he has been so depressed because all of the g.m.'s look so forward to the cruise every year. they really earn it. his doctor said he should be fine, his dad and i finally gave in because we figured it probably would be good for him, plus his dad will be there too. this was a huge goal that he was striving for from the time he realised what had happened to him and everything. this was tremendous news around the house!!!

#12605 - 01/31/03 07:01 PM Re: he's going on a cruise!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I am overwhelmed with joy for all of you! I prayed for him this morning! God is so good!

Thanks for keeping us up to date. I have enjoyed hearing about his progress and am grateful you are so willing to share. You never know how your information may help others.

Blessing to you nilla!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved