The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 142 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#125162 - 08/07/07 04:54 PM Mediterranean, here we come!
WizardofZA Offline

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
After a full year of anticipating, planning, researching, and dreaming, we are off on Thursday for our anniversary cruise.
We fly to Barcelona, stay one night, then join the ship. Ports include Marseilles (Provence), Monte Carlo, Florence, Rome, Amalfi coast, Sicily, Malta, Santorini and Athens. We are bringing our two daughters and son--in-law, who are all so excited they are about to jump out of their skins! They've been talking about this for so long (as have we), it almost doesn't seem real that it's about to actually happen.
While the anticipation of visiting such wonderful places is great, most of all I am looking forward to spending 12 days of uninterrupted time with the whole family...something we haven't been able to do in a very long time.

http://www.thefellowshipofthedevastated.com

www.arivaevents.com

#125163 - 08/07/07 10:09 PM Re: Mediterranean, here we come! [Re: WizardofZA]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Oh how great! Have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

PS: Can I stow away?

#125164 - 08/08/07 12:23 AM Re: Mediterranean, here we come! [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
That is fantastic Wiz...I'm so happy for you and the rest of the family. What a great vacation, too. I'm wishing I was your daughter about NOW. LOL!

Have a great trip but don't forget to come back in and tell us all about it when you return, and of course, after you've rested a bit!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!

#125165 - 08/08/07 12:28 PM Re: Mediterranean, here we come! [Re: jawjaw]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Here's wishing you calm seas, warm winds, scrumptious food, and many heartfelt moments with your family.
Bon Voyage!
Hannelore

#125166 - 08/08/07 09:27 PM Re: Mediterranean, here we come! [Re: Edelweiss]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Have a wonderful time. Sun, ocean, family, relaxing, unlimited food, swimming...ah, it souunds so great. Enjoy and savor every moment.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#125167 - 08/09/07 06:22 AM Re: Mediterranean, here we come! [Re: Anno]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Wizard, what a wonderful anniversary! I hope you have the best time possible

Poet and essayist

#125168 - 08/13/07 09:07 PM Re: Mediterranean, here we come! [Re: meredithbead]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Monte Carlo is one of my favorite places. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Have a wonderful trip.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#125169 - 08/28/07 05:24 PM Re: Mediterranean, here we come! [Re: Dianne]
WizardofZA Offline

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Well, we are back! We had a fabulous trip...strolled La Rambla and the Gothic Quarter in Barcelona, enjoyed wine tasting in Provence, hiked up the LARGE hill to the Palace in Monaco, spent a relaxing day in the Roman countryside at the Lake area where TomKat got married, bought a leather jacket in Florence and had more wine in Tuscany, drove the Amalfi coast and tromped through the ruins of Pompeii, went on a Godfather tour (both movie and real) in Sicily, marveled at the view as we approached Malta by sea, spent one relaxing day on board the beautiful ship, rode donkeys up the hill to Santorini, and ended up in Athens, marveling again at the Parthenon. Weather was great, if you like 95 and humid, but at least we had no rain, and I guess it could have been hotter. Most of all, if was just incredible spending 11 uninterrupted days with the kids.

http://www.thefellowshipofthedevastated.com

www.arivaevents.com

#125170 - 08/28/07 07:47 PM Re: Mediterranean, here we come! [Re: WizardofZA]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
How wonderful Wizard! Sounds like a DREAM vacation. And doing it with the family. What more do you want!

#125171 - 08/29/07 03:14 PM Re: Mediterranean, here we come! [Re: Edelweiss]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Hey girls, traveling again so will be gone until next week. I'm actually looking forward to this trip, a nice change!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved