The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 137 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#123621 - 07/15/07 08:34 PM Step Parent Update *DELETED*
hotflashgal Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Post deleted by Dotsie

#123622 - 07/15/07 09:15 PM Re: Step Parent Update [Re: hotflashgal]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I was outside the box looking in and I felt that this is how it would work out. What's great, is to come and read that it did indeed turn out that way. Now post some of those fabulous pictures would you? I'm dying to see you.

#123623 - 07/15/07 10:23 PM Re: Step Parent Update [Re: chickadee]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
I read your blog about the great new dress and shoes... Isn't it wonderful how much difference your attitude can make?!

Yes...pictures...

#123624 - 07/15/07 11:50 PM Re: Step Parent Update [Re: hotflashgal]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Great that you had a wonderful memorable day. Such events will become precious over time.

I will be attending my partner's son's wedding in about 1 month. I know already there something being cooked up in terms of speeches from the grooms' side of the family since the bride's mum is a very outgoing, determined woman who has single-handed raised her only child, the bride. The groom's mom, my partner's ex, doesn't want to be overshadowed and may be doing something as a duet with daughter. Some sort of ukelele satire whatever.

All I can say, it will be nice just.... to sit back and watch the events unfold. Since his son lives 3,000 kms. away there's no possibility for us to become involved in any planning. And that's fine with us.

I do regret that I have insufficient vacation days to attend the dress rehearsal party. The groom is a chef and he will be preparing all the food at the restaurant where he works...Of course, someone else is cooking for that event while he parties with guests...

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved