The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 145 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#120826 - 06/12/07 09:01 PM Re: A VERY DIFUCULT TIME [Re: Lola]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
ladies,you are always here 4 me and mine-and once again you each diplay such love and concern(and Dots-you even spoke gealic!) I have no profound words just at this time, save for to say all the concern is so needed and already well received. thank you one and all.(in gealic, guir mia agath) popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#120827 - 06/12/07 09:07 PM Re: A VERY DIFUCULT TIME [Re: Poppie]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
We're still here for you!

#120828 - 06/13/07 12:46 PM Re: A VERY DIFUCULT TIME [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Popea: May you see the beauty of life, the greatness of love, the blessing of friends and the power of faith each and every day!
NABBW & NAWW

#120829 - 06/15/07 07:31 PM Re: A VERY DIFUCULT TIME [Re: Songbird]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Hello my freinds,
It doesnt rain,, but it pours. I am in hospital on iv antibiotics, steroids...chest related......yada, yada! Celtic is pretty poorly too and in the middle of the house move! Everything seems to hard from all angles!!

Again, I ask for big universal shouts "the big fella", please, o that we somehow get through.

Love Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#120830 - 06/15/07 07:36 PM Re: A VERY DIFUCULT TIME [Re: ]
turtle Offline

Lighting a candle and saying a prayer, turtle

#120831 - 06/15/07 07:51 PM Re: A VERY DIFUCULT TIME [Re: ]
Mountain Ash Offline

May you soon be on calm waters
Mountain ash

#120832 - 06/15/07 08:13 PM Re: A VERY DIFUCULT TIME [Re: Mountain Ash]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Oh Gosh, Po, I wish I could help in some way. You must be doing poorly if you have to be hospitilized. I'll send a prayer to you and Celtic and the little one; that you all will heal in every way possible.
Please keep us posted.

MISS YOU CHARAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

#120833 - 06/15/07 08:16 PM Re: A VERY DIFUCULT TIME [Re: Edelweiss]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Gee Po, I wish I was closer too. Hang in there and know we are talking to the man upstairs.

#120834 - 06/15/07 10:32 PM Re: A VERY DIFUCULT TIME [Re: chickadee]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
po got phnomonia (sp) weer the lungs fill up with water. She has some strange and as yet not quite identified bugg, hence intraviniouse antibioticks. Tommorow may tell what the bug is, i sure its not life threatning but she's on oxigene her breathing is better but the peack flow isent going above 100. (peak flow measures the volume of breath you output)

lucien dosen't quite know whats happening at the minuet as theirs so manie changies, a house move on turesday po comming and going even if he seen her in hospital he dosent quite get it, his wee mood has stabilised as he seemed quite depressed for 3 days or so not wantting to go to school becouse he was sad or even go out the door.

This was affter he recovered from his chest and ear infection then he was stire crazie to go out. When po initualie was away he got depressed and its a bit scarrie to say the lest and hard to know what to do for the best. their was some phone contact and that helped him a bit. He has seen her in hospital and i was worried about the tubes and all but he was inquisitive as kiddies are so we explaines it as pipes, he's fasinated with plumbing lol so he seemed happie with that explinasion and i think understood it.

so as well as po can you ladies spare a special wee prayer for the child and whatever area of angels looks after the wellbeing of children.
please, celtic

#120835 - 06/15/07 11:31 PM Re: A VERY DIFUCULT TIME [Re: celtic_flame]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Celtic, I'm holding all of you in my prayers.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved