The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 162 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#119518 - 05/26/07 06:46 PM A 10 year old kills father in self-defense
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Yesterday, in St. Paul (Minnesota) a 10 year old was questioned and released to relatives for killing his father with a kitchen knife.

Seems his father had pounded on the boy's mother's door at 2am. Neighbors heard arguing, then a woman screaming when the man stumbled out into the apartment hallway bleeding. The boy was screaming that he was going to jail because he just killed his father.

The police are investegating. The father had some "minor" previous arrests, one for carrying a sawed off shot gun. The boy stated he was trying to save his mom.

I find this one of the most tragic DV stories that I have heard in a while.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#119519 - 05/26/07 10:55 PM Re: A 10 year old kills father in self-defense [Re: Anno]
Casey Offline

Loc: Aptos, California
Anno, this is truly terrible! I feel sorry for the boy, it will be difficult for him to heal, no matter what the story really was.

#119520 - 05/27/07 09:22 PM Re: A 10 year old kills father in self-defense [Re: Casey]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
How totally destructive to this little boys psychique. God only knows what this and the abuse he witnessd of his mother will do to him in later life. I hope he gets GOOD help now when he needs it. That poor child...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#119521 - 05/28/07 03:02 PM Re: A 10 year old kills father in self-defense [Re: chatty lady]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I also watched this on the news, Anno. It made me sick. He was his mother's only defender, a position no child should ever be put in.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#119522 - 05/29/07 03:04 AM Re: A 10 year old kills father in self-defense [Re: Dianne]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
How tragic this is. I pray for this family. It's unspeakable! So hard on this kid, and this whole family. Whatever the reason, no child should have to find himself in this awful position. May he get help now.
NABBW & NAWW

#119523 - 05/29/07 10:12 AM Re: A 10 year old kills father in self-defense [Re: Songbird]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
No new news on this topic that I have heard of so far. I have not been able to get this boy out of my mind all weekend.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved