The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 195 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15
Topic Options
#116600 - 09/17/07 12:22 AM Re: Its Officially Over... [Re: NewLeaf]
Phyllis0618 Offline

Loc: Oakland County, Michigan
I had two divorces and took 10 years for myself. Loved the freedom to come and go at will. My son was older then and was not living at home.

However, when finances were tough (most of the time), I had female roommates who worked different hours than me. We were never around at the same time. Divided the refrigerator into sections for me and for them. (No fighting over who's food it was). Don't fall into the pit of finding another husband because of emotional need. It tends to happen too often without meaning to. Get to know your own needs better. Ask for financial or help at least for fixing the house. There are other choices and you will make them in time.

Keep away from potential problems you don't need right now.

#116601 - 09/25/07 11:20 PM Re: Its Officially Over... [Re: Phyllis0618]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Thanks Phyllis. I'm quite comfortable by myself and do have a housemate. He is a scientist, for real!, and pays his rent on time and helps out with various chores.
I don't NEED a man to fulfill me, but I really, really like men. I like the way they look and smell and act and think. I like to watch them and observe their behaviour. I enjoy hearing their voices which are usually low and soothing.
I like their big hands and that they're all hairy and smell of the woods and spices.

#116602 - 09/26/07 01:46 AM Re: Its Officially Over... [Re: NewLeaf]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Newleaf reading your description of a man almost, and I said ALMOST makes me want one too. Naaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#116603 - 09/26/07 09:55 AM Re: Its Officially Over... [Re: chatty lady]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Awwww, Chatty, you can't feel what NL is saying? I won't assume anything for others...BUT...there's something in me for sure that lines up with exactly what she's saying. I LOVE a man's arms and hands...my most, absolutely faorite part of a man!!! hehehehe.....give me a break....it's early!

#116604 - 09/26/07 03:47 PM Re: Its Officially Over... [Re: ladyjane]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
I think I have more of the androgen(?) or whatever most women my age lose as they get older or something. I don't seem to have lost interest or ability in ANY area of the dating, romance, physical attraction thing. I don't think at this point I WANT to lose any of it. Doesn't mean I can't be happy by myself or that I need a man to fulfill me...to be honest, I just love sex and romance and the pursuit of it all and the wonderful feeling when you meet someone special.

Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved