The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 159 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#159185 - 09/08/08 06:00 PM Re: One has become two, or three I lost count! [Re: Mama Red]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
mama, I just tried going to your site to see your photo and to see if there was any truth to that last statement!

FYI:
your site wouldn't come up

so I'm still wondering about your girls...

#159192 - 09/08/08 06:59 PM Re: One has become two, or three I lost count! [Re: Dotsie]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Dots, it came up fine for me....and down here we call them "the bad boys." Or in some cases and if we're feeling musical, "the dogs," like at the end of the day when one can finally take off the old bra it's--WHO LET THE DOGS OUT...

#159198 - 09/08/08 08:53 PM Re: One has become two, or three I lost count! [Re: jawjaw]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Hi Dotsie

I don't allow myself to have photos taken too often (grin...not my favorite thing to do!)...however the one on this page What We Do page gives a bit of an idea (I'm not sure the steal stays are quite working properly on this one!...giggle).

I swear, I would love to know why pages come up sometimes and not others! Arghghgh...technology!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#159649 - 09/12/08 08:19 PM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: madhatter]
judym Offline

Loc: AL
LOVE it- and lordy, it's so true!

#160752 - 09/24/08 12:20 AM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: madhatter]
latebloomrboomer Offline

Loc: Palm Bay, Florida
I was waxing them; now I am doing electrolysis. It is painful, but it works!

#160778 - 09/24/08 02:13 AM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: latebloomrboomer]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
My favorite saying when tired of being around the people I'm with is: GOT TO GO HOME A MOW MY CHIN HAIRS!!! I have to laugh inside at the expression on their faces...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#160794 - 09/24/08 08:46 AM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss2 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
lol chatty...as long as you are just mowing...and not harvesting,...there is hope.

#160808 - 09/24/08 10:59 AM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: Edelweiss2]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Oh heavens no Edelweiss, no harvesting here. I wonder however what makes our otherwise hairless faces sprout these darn things before and after menopause. Where the heck did the word MENOPAUSE come from anyway? No men involved, and nothing pauses it just gets worse...Only the O part makes any sense as in O shit! I think this condition needs a new name, something like:

WHATHEHELL???

Come on ladies help me here, a good name....

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#160819 - 09/24/08 12:45 PM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: chatty lady]
Mama Red Offline

Oh lordy Chatty...you're too right by half! I was joking around the other day about this exact topic. The teleseminar I'm creating is named "The Silver Sages Teleseminar Series" and I started hearing Jeff Foxworthy's "you might be a redneck if..." series. The first one out of my mouth was 'You might be a Silver Sage if you can grow a better goatee than your 20 year old son'. And I swear, that ain't far from the truth.

"PAUSE" my arse! (oops, can I say that on this forum). Maybe we could name it "WholeLotofNoFun" instead of "menopause"!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

#160820 - 09/24/08 12:46 PM Re: Another chin hair...augghhh!!! [Re: Mama Red]
Mama Red Offline

PS...and I think I'm mowing not harvesting, blast it all!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved