The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 139 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#113668 - 04/17/07 03:47 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: Songbird]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Thank you Songbird. I gave that same advice to my daughter today. I feel joy rising up from the inside and illuminating out when I think of the love and power and wisdom that is at work in our behalf.

#113669 - 04/18/07 02:32 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: NewLeaf]
NewLeaf Offline

Latest report. Its crazy in that nothing is apparently happening. Since the day of the interview we haven't heard anything.

For the kids, its just like "daddy" dropped off the face of the earth and left them behind. Katie and I have been having to scramble to arrange care for the children and the children are acting out and being little imps right now testing the waters and stretching the limits at every turn.

I wish I could have them exclusively and keep order in their lives and protect them from hurt and pain. Please continue to pray.

#113670 - 04/18/07 08:16 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: NewLeaf]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Newleaf, I am continuing to pray for you and your chilren and grandchilren.

I don't want to cover up your post so I am going to post my request here as well. I know you won't mind.

I need prayers for my daughter and gran-son. He is visiting his Dad in another province in Canada for Easter and was supposed to be back last week. We think he is trying to keep him and that is breach of the agreement, but he's making up lame excuses day after day as to why he is not bringing him back home.

My daughter is frantic and beside herself, I don't blame her. Please, if you read this post, lurker or member, take a minute to pray for my grand -son's safe return to his mother. We don't think he is any danger but, he needs to be home and in school, back where he belongs. My daughter is contacting the authorities as I type this.

Please take a moment to pray with me. I appreciate you all so much right now.
luv
Andria (chick)

#113671 - 04/18/07 08:18 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: chickadee]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

You got it Andria. My heart goes out to the children!

#113672 - 04/19/07 02:25 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: jawjaw]
NewLeaf Offline

Right now sending up a prayer for your grandson and daughter. You've got it Chick. In Jesus Name.

#113673 - 04/19/07 02:51 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: NewLeaf]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Of course Chick...

#113674 - 04/20/07 03:56 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Laurel Offline

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Chick you and Newleaf are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace be with you.

Laurel

#113675 - 04/20/07 04:44 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: Laurel]
Casey Offline

Loc: Aptos, California
In my prayers, Chick. I really wish parents with think of the children rather than their power struggles...

#113676 - 04/20/07 06:01 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: Anno]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
If you are talking about what I think you are.. then I am SO GRATEFUL that you filed with the police. I disclosed something quite similiar many many years ago to my grandfather. He was shocked and hurt as you are. I could see it in his face and I was just about 10 yrs old. In those days, there was really no name for it. And no discussions in newspapers and tv, etc. My mother didnĀ“t have the courage to do anything about it. I had to go on living in my usual circumstance. To this day, my mother and I have not spoken about anything..she says it never happened. However, my father and I have talked thru everything. The scars will never heal totally..but i have found some understanding of everything so that i can forgive to some degree.. stand by your grandchild and be strong enough to listen and hear what she has to say.. not everyone is.

Good luck and thanks for writing...

Quote:

He that chooses his own path needs no map./Queen Kristina of Sweden.

#113677 - 04/22/07 01:06 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: humlan]
NewLeaf Offline

Humlan, thank you so much!! Sometimes you have thoughts like, "Did I do the right thing? What if I had just chalked it up to the strange behaviour of a 4 yr. old?" My daughter wishes I'd never done anything about it even though she sat right there and heard the interviewer say she believed from the interview that something had indeed happened and more than once!! Who am I supposed to believe? I love her and would die if anyone was allowed to continue to violate her in any way. I felt violated when someone stole my grandson's bike, let alone someone possibly/probably practicing and teaching my 4 yr. old gd how to masturbate. I hate him for that!! She said it hurt and she wanted him to stop but he didn't. Then he had the audacity to give her tylenol for the pain. I sincerely hate him! So, yeah, I'm angry, so angry. Maybe someday I'll be able to forgive him but it will be a long time.

He calls and talks to his "son". Son, I'm getting a house and a pitbull puppy and a snake for you and I'm going to live on the beach and yadda, yadda, yadda. My grandaughter says, "I want to talk to daddy. Why won't daddy talk to me?" The grandson cries and says, "Grammy, I miss my daddy." My heart is torn into pieces all the time. I lash out in anger at the unfairness of it all and because of the helplessness I feel. I'm the only one who really cares about the kids. At least that's the way it feels sometimes and my husband says, "I won't be around those GD'd kids." I'm retired and 60 yrs. old and I'll be damned if I'm going to spend my retirement years taking care of some C***'s children who doesn't care enough about them to care for them herself." Meantime he goes out to the bar every night and drinks and drinks and comes over to my house telling me he "might" move in with me and help with the expenses but my house will be run HIS way and he says what will be and who will be and who will not.

Today I told him we wouldn't have any money for food until Thursday and he yelled at me to get it out of my daughter and then brought over frost bitten meat that I know he had had for months, some canned goods, some freezer burned french fries and MY coffee. He basically cleaned out his own refrigerator. I was thankful for it, but he's supposed to be MY HUSBAND. Please forgive my angry outburst, but thank you for letting me vent.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved