The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 193 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#113647 - 04/11/07 03:53 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: NewLeaf]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
NL- You did the right thing! Please, take care of yourself. Check with your doctor, don't take any chances with your health. It IS NOT NORMAL--the numbness. Please get to the Dr. and be kind to yourself. We continue to pray for you and yours!
NABBW & NAWW

#113648 - 04/11/07 04:51 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: Songbird]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I agree with song. These symptoms are not to be taken lightly. Get to a Doctor. Your grandkids need you healthy especially now, Newleaf. Praying for you still.

#113649 - 04/11/07 06:17 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: chickadee]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Everything depends on what happens tomorrow. I'll go to the doctor after we see what happens. I don't think I could bear it if they put the kids in foster care, especially here in FL!!

Thanks for all the prayers. I can feel them in my heart.

#113650 - 04/11/07 04:14 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: NewLeaf]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Keeping positive thoughts for you!!!!!!

#113651 - 04/11/07 07:45 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: TVC15]
Songbird Offline

NL-Please know that we are praying. Hope you are feeling better. If not, please don't postpone a checkup. Call your Dr.
May the heavenly Father soothe your soul.
NABBW & NAWW

#113652 - 04/12/07 12:47 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: Songbird]
NewLeaf Offline

Today went a little better than I imagined. Ladies, I just have to tell you that sometimes we ARE put to the test and it IS NOT easy. The only things that got me through were thinking about the prayers and looking at the two innocent little guys depending on my daughter and I.

I worked all night last night then got home about 3:45..got to sleep at 4 something. The house was empty except for me, "dad" wasn't home. That was very strange.

At 9:40 am I got a phone call from the sheriff's dept advising me that "dad" had been arrested last night on DUI and possession of someone else's prescription drugs!! He is in jail and I don't know if anyone will post bond.

The interviewer for the children said she thought Aaliyah had experienced this more than once. Katie and I cried. His things are going to the curb and I hope he stays in jail for a long, long time.

She said Dublin didn't show any indication of abuse at all.

I don't know what this is going to do to him though because he adores his dad. Just taking this one step at a time.

#113653 - 04/12/07 02:17 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: NewLeaf]
Songbird Offline

NL-How is your health?
All this is hard on the kids, and it's understandable that they will be affected, one way or the other; but it's better to keep them safe than to be sorry later. You are doing the best you can. We continue praying for this situation. Keep hanging on! You are not alone, friend.
May you enjoy God's small and large blessings bestowed on us every day!
NABBW & NAWW

#113654 - 04/12/07 03:43 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: Songbird]
NewLeaf Offline

Thank you Songbird. I finally got some sleep last night, about 6 hrs. Now I pick the kids up from school but am off today. As far as I know, dad is still in jail.

He still has no idea that Dublin and Aaliyah are to be kept from him. We are all afraid he will just go ballistic when he finds out. I know he will, the authorities also know.

Thank you all for the prayer covering.

Eagle Heart, my thoughts and prayers are with you also. Just because I'm going through this time still my thoughts turn to you and what you must be feeling right now.

God bless you and keep you. You are not alone. Keep thinking positively and trusting.

#113656 - 04/13/07 01:36 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

NewLeaf, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

#113657 - 04/13/07 06:17 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: ]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Did you visit your Doctor yet? I hope your days are brighter.

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved