The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 137 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#113636 - 04/09/07 02:50 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: jawjaw]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
NL-I'm with you. May this situation, sad and difficult as it is, bring out only the best in each other. There are many things out of our hands, but nothing goes unnoticed by our heavenly father. I pray for you and yours.

Monaid- such a beautiful promise from The Scriptures! Thanks for sharing it! Great to have you here! Welcome!
NABBW & NAWW

#113637 - 04/09/07 09:40 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: Songbird]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Great questions, queenie.

I just prayed for tomorrow's interview. May the children be able to speak the truth without fear.

#113638 - 04/09/07 09:51 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!!
Casey Offline

Loc: Aptos, California
My prayers are with you and the precious little one and the rest of the family. Does Katie know about this? How is she handling it?

#113640 - 04/10/07 04:24 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: ]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
They've changed the interview date to Wednesday at 1pm. They're going to interview both children.

I wouldn't think of leaving them with the dad while I'm at work or ever again until I'm sure and the authorities are sure there wasn't anything going on.

Its been very difficult trying to lie and deceive the "dad" by coming up with reasons why he can't be with his kids. My daughter and I have been getting our heads together and coming up with excuses. The authorities advised us not to allert him as he could run off with his son and would have every right to. If probable cause is found at the interview, he won't be allowed to leave the state.

I haven't been able to keep anything in, food that is. I've been exhausted in every way and even lost my voice. The kids seem to be clinging to me. My daughter freaked out because she has had the kids on a regular basis.

She says she messed up for 12 yrs of her life, then has been away for a year from them, now as she puts it, they've been thrust upon her day in and day out for 3 days...oh shuckie darn...I have them all the time except for when I'm at work or their "dad" had them and I miss them when I'm not with them.

She says she feels smothered and trapped when she has them. Says, she's not set up for kids yet and isn't ready. I don't know what is going to happen, but I know as long as I can and am able and am allowed to, I will love them and provide stability and order for them.

#113641 - 04/10/07 04:26 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: NewLeaf]
NewLeaf Offline

While I'm at work either their mom or good friends of mine have them. They suspect something is up.

#113642 - 04/10/07 12:48 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: NewLeaf]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I'm praying for you. I'm so sorry this has happened. You've had so much stress lately. You must be holding your breath with this waiting.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#113643 - 04/10/07 03:22 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: Dianne]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
NL- I pray for strenght for you, for it sems you are the one bearing all this on your shoulders. I pray they don't pospone it again, so it may be dealt with appropriately and hopefully end the stress on all involved!

Please know you are not alone. We are here for you and God is with you all the way too!
NABBW & NAWW

#113644 - 04/10/07 08:26 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: Songbird]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
NL, I can't even imagine how you are doing this.

You are still living under the same roof with a man you suspect is harming your grandchildren? And he has no idea that you suspect him?

How sure are you? Have the children said anything to you, or is it their actions?
And the mother says she won't take her children because she feels smothered? Does your daughter truly suspects her X as well?

Lots of questions here. I don't know how you are handling this. Thank God you have friends and neighbors who can take the children.

Praying that your grandchildren have never been touched or harmed.

#113645 - 04/10/07 11:45 PM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: Edelweiss]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
NL, take strength from the faith that you already have and hold dear....I know it must be shaking you to the core of your being, but be sure to employ ways and means of looking after yourself physicaly at this time, as that strenght is so important to your nerves..and if you are becomming unwell...you won't be able to sustain yourself and will find it increasingly more difficult to cope.
I will pray for you and yours at this time.

Take care and God Bless

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#113646 - 04/11/07 12:54 AM Re: Oh ladies, please pray!!! [Re: Poppie]
NewLeaf Offline

Thanks, Popea, Hannelore, Songbird and Dianne. I've been having little tremor chest pains, sort of feels like someone's setting something heavy on the middle of my chest with numbness on my left side. I think its just stress.

I keep thinking, what if the authorities say I should have protected them from the dad? What if they claim I had prior knowledge of the dad? What if, what if?

Tomorrow is the big day. I don't think I can bear much more. They are so precious. If I hadn't reported what happened though, could I live with myself? I don't think I could. And, what if it did happen and continued to happen? It would ruin precious little Aaliyah's life.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved