The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 151 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#113549 - 07/10/07 07:02 PM Re: A problem...sort of [Re: Edelweiss]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I sent her an email and asked her to come on back...

#113550 - 07/10/07 08:55 PM Re: A problem...sort of [Re: dottie55]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Problems with step children..yes!!! Am in the middle of all that now. My step child is 11 almost 12 yrs old. My hubby..well, I divorced him a few years ago..after many many years of trying,fumbling, thinking and loving. I have man that I live with now..who is quite a few years younger than me. Oyes, and I have 5 children and 4 grandchildren.

This is the place to talk and get advice..or just talk. I am pretty new to this forum myself, but have all ready got alot of help and support along the way... and don´t forget the laughs..they are here too.

So..whatcha waitin´for???

#113551 - 07/14/07 06:43 AM Re: A problem...sort of [Re: humlan]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Dottie55, you'll be amazed how many of us suffer from the same problems. I use to think I was the only one with one problem or another, then found this forum and was taken back by all the support and advice so freely and lovingly given. No guilt, no fingers pointed, just love and understanding...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#113552 - 08/09/07 05:11 AM Re: A problem...sort of [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Update on the above issue...Step son is okay now...we email (he's in Japan on assignment with the Navy). The other problem (my step-DIL) and I no longer communicate...and I just don't worry about it. Life goes on...with or without certain people in our lives...we just have to make the most of what we get dealt and appreciate those who love us back.

#113553 - 08/11/07 11:10 PM Re: A problem...sort of [Re: Dee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Here, here Dee, great post!!!! Thats what I have had to do because of my son being missing from my life now for 13 years. You're right, life does go on, and there are people that will love us back...

#113554 - 08/12/07 03:18 PM Re: A problem...sort of [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Chatty,

Sorry to hear about your son...we must focus on those who resond back to us and pray for those who don't. Bless you sweetheart.

#113555 - 08/17/07 08:34 AM Re: A problem...sort of [Re: Dee]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dee, I like your attitude. It's healthy. You have two boys, right? How many step-children?

#113556 - 08/19/07 01:44 PM Re: A problem...sort of
Dee Offline

Thanks Dotsie.
Yes, 2 sons...Ray 36 and John 30. Three step-children...Danielle 30 (never see her), Grady 26 (rarely see him), and Larry Wayne Jr. (in Japan with the Navy till Christmas).

Dotsie, it's the only way I can be and be okay with it all.
He doesn't reach out to me like he used to but that's okay, too. I don't let it bother me anymore.

#113557 - 09/01/07 01:00 AM Re: A problem...sort of [Re: Dee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Dee, I thought I saw my son last night at a car dealership, and made a u-turn on the highway to check, but no one was there by the time I was able to turn around. I was sick to my stomach all night...

#113558 - 01/21/08 01:03 AM Re: A problem...sort of [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

OMGosh, Chatty...I'm so sorry I'm just now getting around to seeing this...I wish I had answered sooner. I cannot imagine what you must be going through...I don't know the details of your situation but my heart breaks for you. I'm so sorry you go went through this.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved