The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 167 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#111180 - 03/14/07 06:41 AM What is your sign?
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I am a Leo - A born ruler.Ha Ha Ha...sure.

Leo is the fifth sign of the Zodiac and is associated with creativity and drama.

Individuals born under this sign are thought of to have a proud, extroverted, honest, generous, self-motivated, charismatic, warm-hearted, and enthusiastic character, but one which is also prone to conceit, possessiveness, gullibility, bullying, rigidity, intolerance, and snobbery.

Yep, that's me, A big old bully...NOT!

In terms of anatomy, Leo is said to rule the heart, upper area of the spine, and the back in general.

Anyone believe any of this astrology stuff?

What's your sign and what does it signify.

www.wikipedia.com is where I got my definition. Find yours and post it here.

Who else is a Leo?...PURRR

I am just being curious as to how close this stuff is.
It's late and I'm bored, humor me...

The sun is my ruler...they got that right!

chick

#111181 - 03/14/07 04:47 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: chickadee]
chickadee Offline

You're a leo? You go girl.

chick

#111182 - 03/14/07 05:03 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: chickadee]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Hey Chick! How many of you are out there? Will the real chick chirp? Ha ha ...Don't Leo's have beautiful thick hair? Do you have beautiful thick hair?

I'm an Aries. I think they are known to be independent and business minded. Sounds pretty cold and boring. I rather think I'm an artsy type...but I am business oriented as well.
Just found this and copied it:

Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted

On the dark side...

Selfish and quick-tempered...I am not quick tempered, well, yes Hubby can provoke that side in me…but only him.
Impulsive and impatient...sometimes and sometimes not : confused:
Foolhardy and daredevil...I once was...but now in the creaky old years...I can rock like crazy on our porch swing.

I think I'll just believe all the good traits…and we'll ignore the bad ones.

#111183 - 03/14/07 08:19 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: Edelweiss]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I'm a cancer but when I went to wikipedia to look it up all I found was the disease description.

#111184 - 03/14/07 08:57 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: TVC15]
Jane_Carroll Offline

I'm Gemini...the twins...

wikipedia said

Gemini is the third sign of the Zodiac and associated with youth and versatility. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a sociable, fun-loving, versatile, lively, communicative, liberal, mentally active and friendly character but one which is also prone to moodiness, inconsistency, superficiality, restlessness and laziness.

In terms of anatomy, Gemini is said to rule the shoulders, upper arms, nerve fibers, lungs, thymus gland, trachea and bronchi, structural features of the clavicle, scapula, and humerus. In terms of geography Gemini is linked with the United States of America, Australia, Belgium, Sardinia, Armenia, and Wales.

Physically, individuals born under the sign of Gemini supposedly tend to have a straight and narrow nose, long and thin limbs, a well-proportioned chin, a pointed jawline, fine bone structure, large ears, high cheekbones, a wide mouth, a roundish head, finely-textured hair, small hands, and long and slender fingers. They are thought to usually be slender in build and of average height.

Among medieval astrologers, Gemini was thought of as a fortunate sign, and its subjects were considered to possess the qualities of intense devotion, genius, largeness of mind, goodness, and liberality.

The personality traits seem to fit...including moodiness...and according to some laziness!

I do have problems with my shoulders...both have been frozen...(not fun!!)

Physical characteristics...I have fine hair...that's as far as it goes...

And there are definitely 2 of me!

#111185 - 03/14/07 10:03 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: Jane_Carroll]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
How to Recognize SCORPIO
"The question is . . . which is to be master- that's all."

Look at the eyes they'll be piercing with hypnotic intensity. Scorpio eyes bore deeply into you, mercilessly, as if they're penetrating your very souL They are.He knows what he is and he knows what he is not, and nothing anyone else thinks will change this knowledge. Insults roll right off his back, and compliments don't move him a fraction of an inch. There's a crackling, electric vitality about the very presence of a Scorpio that gives him away. As quiet as he tries to be, such a vital force can't be hidden completely.Scorpio will not pay a false compliment When he says something nice to you, treasure it. You can be sure it's sincere and unvarnished. Yet, there's a haunting sweetness about these people, and often a gentle sympathy with the sick or despairing. Scorpio's touch can be cool and tender, as well as hot.

Scorpio is intensely loyal to friends Scorpio never forgets a gift or a kindness, and it's richly rewarded. Yet he's also heroic, dedicated to ties of family and love, and gently protective of children and weaker souls. Scorpio can do just about anything She wants to do. If She really wants it, it's most definitely no longer a dream.

The SCORPIO Woman
"Consider anything only don't cry . . ."

The female Scorpio has a deep, mysterious beauty. She's magnetic, proud and totally confident and she's enormously seductive.

could ya tell that was me!!! celtic

#111186 - 03/14/07 10:12 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: celtic_flame]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Jane, I'm a Gemini, too. Gemini is an air sign and one of my twins is always out there flyin' - the personality traits do seem to fit both the good and bad twins. If anyone asks, I didn't do it.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#111187 - 03/14/07 10:25 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: Saundra]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I am that roaring Leo, too. Some of the attributes apply to me, others definitly do not.

Do I believe in this stuff? Yes and no. I don't believe in daily horoscopes and over-generalizations of attributes give to the 12 signs. I do believe that the moon and the universe affects us all in some ways, however.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#111188 - 03/15/07 12:39 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: Anno]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I'm a Scorpio too!!
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#111189 - 03/15/07 01:27 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm a pisces and horse!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved