The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 138 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#111234 - 01/05/08 01:54 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
So, is this why I've been told I have bedroom eyes? I guess I've got most of Virgo's traits except the perfectionist. Something funny, my ex always claimed to be a perfectionist and I finally realized that he expected everyone to make his life perfect and wasn't one at all.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#111236 - 01/06/08 02:00 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ]
lionspaaw Offline

Loc: SW Florida
Dancer - My son is an Aries and so is my grandbeauty -- the best way for me to "get through to them" is to "plant the seed" and walk away --- because unless it's their decision --- FORGET IT --

#111237 - 01/06/08 04:23 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: lionspaaw]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Caner here. Same as Chatty. In fact, I think we have the same birthday. My husband is a Pisces, which is an awesome match. Spent 23 years with a Sagitarius, the worst match, the first time.

#111238 - 01/06/08 07:14 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: lionspaaw]
dancer9 Offline

lionspaaw,
THAT, I will try! Good idea.
dancer9

"Question your privilege"

#111240 - 01/06/08 10:40 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
I don't know, you're not a Cancer. One is fire, one is water. Not a good mix. Maybe this will help, in case he asks.

SAGITTARIUS AND CANCER
Cancer's sensuality and romantic imagination intrigues inquiring Sagittarius. But Sagittarius is both venturesome and cerebral while Cancer is cautious and emotional. and this pair will never understand each other. Sagittarius can't supply the security and stability Cancer needs or endure Cancer's moodiness and jealousy. Without even being aware of it, blunt Sagittarius wounds sensitive Cancer at every turn. When Sagittarius seeks outside stimulation away from home, Cancer nags and whines and tries to hold on tighter. They'd be better as just friends.

SAGITTARIUS AND ARIES
Both share a similar approach to sex (they make the most of every opportunity). Add to this a mutual love of the outdoors and a fondness for socializing, and you can see why they get along. They're also intellectually well suited: Both have a wide range of interests and love to talk about them. Sagittarius is more philosophical about problems than Aries, who becomes more personally involved. The one question mark is their combustible temper. Arguments are heated but short-lived -and the making up will be fun. A perfect match.

#111241 - 01/07/08 01:58 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: Louisa]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Wow...this is interesting. Celtic and Vicki...I'm a scorpio, too. I agree with most of what you wrote, Celtic, but insults do hurt me and don't roll off my back...I'm too tender hearted and the other part of a scorpio is our tail...I'm loyal and faithful until I feel that I'm done wrong...then my stinger tail can come out. I have to work at not instantly reacting to things that hurt me...(comes with age, I think), but I'm not afraid to use it if I need to. Also, Scorpio is the sex sign of the zodiac...they failed to mention what happens after menopause.

#111242 - 01/07/08 06:28 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: Dee]
dancer9 Offline

Yes, Dee, a scorpio get's better as it ages, like a fine wine. All that messy stinging in youth! Ouch!
Aries is the strongest sign in the zodiac,
Scorpio is the most powerful
and Picses is the most dangerous.

and I'm a Picses, how innocent we all appear!

dancer

#111244 - 01/07/08 07:06 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ]
dancer9 Offline

Anne3, Aries is the strongest physically of all the signs of the zodiac. Aries is a Fire sign and the first of the fire signs. It is pure creative energy and the best for getting things started and leading groups in the direction they want to go. An Aries never says never and will knock down walls others are afraid of. An Aries has only one, in my opinion, challange and that is to face fear. They ARE brave but their fear can freeze them into non-action. If an Aries is not actively pursuing a goal they are not themselves. They thrive on action and their creativity is always expressed somewhere. They must have room for their creativity to thrive. Van Gogh was a typical Aries and so is Warren Beatty. The Aries type is, again, pure, innocent, energy towards whatever they decide is what they want to accomplish. They are the tradional white knight, and thrive on saving the downtrodden or weaker than themselves. Fear is the thing that makes them stubborn and they are, inside, very sweet and kind. They are often afraid to show that sweetness because they are busy "braving up," to the next challange.
If I were Aries I would make sure to do two things: One is to face my fears head on as soon as I could and the other is that I would work to remember to FINISH the projects I started! They are who you want on your side when things get tough because they will champion a cause, and do it first if they believe in it. Again, Fear is the enemy of an Aries.

I am a third generation astrologer so if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. My sister is published on the subject.

Go get um!
dancer has an Aries son.

#111246 - 01/07/08 07:54 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
hehehe, Anne. That's our dancer...she knows all of us and we don't even know it!!! dancer, you explained my Aries husband to perfection. He has TOO much energy and there are times I soooo want to slow down. He also gets into 50 different projects and everything takes too long. He can also "kick me in the butt" when I need it. But you wanna know a secret? I rebel a lot (Aquarius)and just don't care to share it with him. If I didn't (rebel), he'd kill me with his energy. It can be so exhausting with him. We seem to be a fair mix in that I tend to balance him out sometimes but I have to get through his stubborness sometimes to do it. By the way, my first husband of 31 years was a Pisces.

#111247 - 01/07/08 11:48 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ladyjane]
dancer9 Offline

Lovely Lady Jane,
All of we Picses are not the same as not all Aries are the same, but there are common traits which I described! If you want the whole picture you need a "birthchart" done!

So, you are an Aquarius? Guess what, Lady Jane, know what made me the way I am? Being raised by TWO of you Aquarians! LOL, I blame them for everything. Actually, those bizarre Aquarians are proud of me.

You are Aquarius. You are a wee bit strange but in a good way and are loved by others for it. You are attracted to and are good at joining groups, ( Like this one,) with different interests than the same ol, same ol. You are not above pulling a practical joke to kick things up if people you like are bored! You honestly love your groups of people and are a humanitarian! Yours would be the sign of MOST of our Presidents, (yes,) and yours would be the sign of those who are public examples for good. You would be the first to take in the neighbor's child if that child were having a hard time and you would put that child on the right road, however, you would perhaps, forget your own children! LOL.

And Lastly, You are way ahead of your time and see things coming before they do. You do this with your BRAIN, (which operates a bit differently, huh?) not with intuition!

Many Aquarians have high IQs. NOW, if we can just remind them that they have to live in the real world too!

Bless you my Aquarian friend,
dancer

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved