The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 138 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#111248 - 01/07/08 11:59 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Anne3, I know better than to get in the way of a charging Aries! LOL.
dancer nine

"Question your privilege"

#111249 - 01/08/08 02:35 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: dancer9]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This is wild. I know nothing about signs other than the fact that I'm a Pisces and I'm married to a Leo. I can't even tell you what signs my kids are. I'm so out of touch with this.

Do you all read the daily horoscopes or belong to sites that deliver a daily horoscope?

#111250 - 01/08/08 02:53 AM Re: What is your sign?
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Dotsie, I used to read the daily horroscopes. I was looking for an answers everywhere. Those horrorscopes don't mean a thing, but seeking answers as a teen, I would try to find meaning in 2-3 lines. I took a class on astrology because my step-mother was into it and encouraged me. She was scary. Some of it was uncanny. Hey, what's this I see above about Aries? I better read through the thread. I am an Aries. Now that I have come into myself, or maybe becoming a more authentic self, the Aries in me is evident. Maybe we should ask not only nature versus nurture, but add astrology to the equation!

#111251 - 01/08/08 03:15 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: dancer9]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Dancer, thank you for saying this about perfectionist. It was on my mind to mention that we don't have to take the term "perfectionist" as we think of it in common use. Obsessive compulsive actions can be "perfectionist" while the house is a pig pen. Repeating something in the mind, like a phrase, or a counting sequence, is a "perfectionistic" characteristic. Much of the astrology has been translated to English from ancient languages, so some words do not interpret as tightly as we might think. I think we might think of these terms more broadly. Just a thought from taking one minor class on astrology and a major astrologist in my family. Humlan, my husband is a Virgo. If Virgos don't like to be lied to then why does my Virgo husband lie? Theastrologers say that Virgos are successful "later in life." Isn't being in your fifties later? Another thing about Virgos: MH is not a perfectionist no matter how broadly I try to define it, and he does not demand it of others. Or maybe because I am a recovering perfectionist Aries he does not have to be demanding? He has called me "hard headed." Aries: think too much.

Edited by Princess Lenora (01/08/08 03:24 AM)

#111252 - 01/08/08 11:05 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: Princess Lenora]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Aw, dancer, do I HAVE to live in the real world???? I operate so much better if I'm not there...lol!!! Yeah, I'm crazy and zany, but that's how I keep my sanity. I don't like things too serious for too long. Hubby (Aries) and I are soooo different! My first Pisces husband and I actually got along better but he could be very intense at times, too much so for me. Interesting to look at this!

#111253 - 01/08/08 12:20 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ladyjane]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
I got it off the Internet Anne.

#111254 - 01/08/08 06:00 PM Re: What is your sign?
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Dotsie, you and I are Picses,
We rule,
that's it,
game over,
LOLOLOL!

(truthfully, being spacy about some things is our JOB!)
dancer

"Question your privilege"

#111255 - 01/27/08 04:02 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: dancer9]
NYWoman Offline

Loc: California
I am a Leo/Dragon. Talk about fiery! DH and DS are both water signs, so they have a tendency to douse my flames!

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved