The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 124 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#111223 - 01/03/08 09:08 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ladyjane]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
How does one get through to an Aries? I mean besides a hammer?
I want to know! LOL.
dancer

"Question your privilege"

#111224 - 01/03/08 09:11 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: dancer9]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Yeah....me, too, dancer!!!!!!! If anyone knows, fill us in!! Sometimes it takes a hammer and other times they're the mushiest, sweetest souls around.

#111225 - 01/03/08 10:19 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ladyjane]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Um...if you use a hammer and a nail....you may get through to me.
ouch
your aries friend

#111226 - 01/04/08 12:43 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: Edelweiss]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
My ex and my oldest son are both Aries. FOR-GET-IT. You ain't gonna.

Capricorn here. Stubborn. Loyal. Stubborn. Money-maker. Loyal. Stubborn. Did I say Stubborn?

#111227 - 01/04/08 02:00 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: jawjaw]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
I am a Libra, supposedly well balanced! Go ahead! LOL!!!

#111228 - 01/04/08 03:15 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: jabber]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Am I the only Virgo here? We're supposed to be perfectionists but I'm not.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#111229 - 01/04/08 03:27 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: Dianne]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

My youngest son is a Virgo. He is a perfectionist and expects it from everyone else. The Snot. Hard living with him. I'm sureeeeeeee that YOU are not that way though, Lady Di.

#111230 - 01/04/08 05:25 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: jawjaw]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Just thinking the same thing..I am Virgo, too. And I am not a perfectionist. Many years ago, a good friend of mine who was not very sober at the time, told me that I was a perfectionist when it came to my friends and family..because I put so much effort and empathy into them. I kinda liked that thought ..

There´s alot more to Virgo..we are a very strong sign and have strong feelings and beautiful eyes.. ..we also tend to be analytical..we are the only sign (I think) that can get along quite well alone..meaning lots of alone time and be without a partner..we have alot insight and "see" quite deeply and far (hence the beautiful mysterious eyes ). Good manners and beautiful clothing are important to us (I wear jeans all the time and burp at home, when the need occurs..hmmm.. well, I do have tummy problems...which is also true of Virgo..digestive problems are Virgo´s thing) BUT I NEVER go out of the house without make up on..even if I am going to the local food store..which is very small and very local. So that´s why I have enjoyed dancer´s tips on makeup very much. We are caretakers almost to the point of being "too much" and of course, "burning out" ourselves.

On the negative side, we do not like to crossed or lied to and are NOT pleasant at all when this happens. We have a STRONG reaction and often tend to NEVER FORGET. We are painfully truthful and therefore a bit difficult to get along with. We are VERY bitchy when things don´t go our way...

Our partner should be a capricorn and this bond is the strongest in the zodiac.. etc. etc. (I was married to a capricorn for many years..but not any more..)

I don´t know what I believe, but I think it´s fun anyway. My brother-in-law is a doctor and he uses the signs to help him reach his patients and give them the care and response they need. I said..he uses them as a HELP..not the only tool, of course. He thinks the signs have helped in quite a few situations.

#111231 - 01/04/08 06:55 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: humlan]
dancer9 Offline

Ah, wonderous Virgos! They may not be "neat freaks," but choose one area in their lives to be perfectionist about.
For some, it's the family, for others, it's the job, but it's somewhere!
Being a Virgo is not just about being a perfectionist,
it's also about sensitivity, and helping people. If I needed help, I'd want a Virgo on my side! Rather than tell you want to do, like some signs, they will help you toward your goal!
dancer9

"Question your privilege"

#111233 - 01/04/08 11:55 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ]
Jane_Carroll Offline

My mother is a virgo...she has always put her family first...and is very helpful...

I am Gemini as is my oldest daughter...my youngest daughter and two sisters are saggiterius (sp)

I've always been attracted to scorpio men...even though they are probably the most challenging sign for a gemini...

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved