The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 183 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#111200 - 03/15/07 10:41 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: gims]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Me, too, a dragon. Gimster, as I read about you, I notice that we have quite a lot in common.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#111202 - 03/16/07 12:41 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
on acerage how close do you fit your personalitie....is it like 75% 50% or like me just the bits you want to fit....

is everyone proud of their starsighn or do you wish you weer a diffrent one lol

#111203 - 03/16/07 05:58 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: gims]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
I personally don't think God can be limited at all. Only by Himself and His Word. I've wondered on many an occasion if there isn't order, even in the planets regarding their influence on personality? My question is, why not?

I believe that ultimate knowledge and destiny lie in the will of God for each of us, but why can't we be pigeon holed within certain broad constraints? Any ideas?

#111204 - 03/16/07 06:00 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: NewLeaf]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Whether or not I believe it, the description of Cancer broadly fits my personality. Whether or not I have conditioned myself to fit the constraint of the Cancer sign or whether or not I just DO, is a question that only God can answer and maybe on the last day of my life He will.

#111205 - 12/24/07 11:40 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: Anno]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
I did the search as I was advised and here are everyone's signs! How fun, but some of you aren't here!
Lot's fire on this forum!
dancer

"Question your privilege"

#111206 - 01/02/08 06:05 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: dancer9]
dancer9 Offline

Astrology is more of a science to astrologers than a belief system.A belief in God is present in most astrologers. It is a scientific tool, at least, to me. The moon affects us and this is recorded by science and the sun affects us as well. It is simply the idea of other planets affecting us as well. The birthchart is the placement of all the planets at the exact time of your birth and it is believed that those placements, not just your sun sign, affect us and who we are.

It is not believed that the astrology chart defines our life and is a map we cannot affect. It is not believed that the birth chart is written in stone as to who we are, but it can provide many insights into why we are how we are and it can help, as the Reagans and many others believe, tell us the future trends we may expect in our lives. How we react is our choice, thus the live's path is in our hands. The more we know ourselves, the more power we have over our lives.

And so, it is with the idea that a person's traits and tendencies are made up of all the planets positions at your birth, and the TIME of your birth, making us all different. The sun may have been in Aries when you were born, but where the other planets were will make you somewhat different from another Aries.

I thought I would explain this. God, whom I believe in, does not come into my doing of astrology charts, I do not believe it is a belief system, as I said, and most good astrologers believe in God as well.

I wanted to clear this up.

dancer9

Edited by dancer9 (01/02/08 06:13 PM)

#111208 - 01/02/08 06:48 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Just realized I haven't weighed in here yet.

1st day of Gemini on cusp of Taurus. Moon in cancer.

My mother and sister are also Gemini. They are somewhat similar personality but I'm very different from them, more like Dad's side of the family.

Chinese Zodiac sign: Tiger. Definitely.

Poet and essayist

#111209 - 01/02/08 06:49 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ]
dancer9 Offline

Wow, Anne!
A triple Aries?! I would wonder if that chart was done correctly! If so: Where do you put all that mars energy? Into sex or into battle? LOL! You could knock down walls with your hard head! Stubborn? Oh yes, stubborn, but cutely so, you are so innocent! Do people love that innocence about you? I'll bet they do!
I wonder if you have any Libra to balance you out. You are a creative leader many times over. Has your career showed that? With all that raw creativity you must have started people on a WHOLE lot of things! I'll bet you are a true motivater!
Standing up to fear is your only stressor but with bravery instilled in you, you do, I'm sure.

Just a few observations knowing you have all that Aries in your chart!

dancer9 with a bit of Aries in hers.

#111210 - 01/02/08 07:06 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: meredithbead]
dancer9 Offline

Meredith love,
My son is Gemini. He is a wonderful guy. Gemini rules the hands when it comes to the body and communication when it comes to society. They are fun, speak all kinds of styles to many different people and always have two different lives, not always bad! The rest would have to come from your chart.
If you are born in the beginning of Gemini, you are of the strongest Gemini energy. New Gemini energy is STRONG and later on it gets mixed with other signs.

do you every use that communication skill besides here?

dancer

#111211 - 01/02/08 07:48 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: dancer9]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Dancer, through my writing (you have gone to my writing website, right?) In addition to my reading/speaking gigs (next big upcoming: Sacramento in April) where people always comment on how much my reading/words move them, I also get periodic "Thank you for saying how I feel" emails from strangers who have read my poetry/essays on various websites, including Our Voices here. Audiences -- including my regular writing critique group folks, who know what to expect from me -- have often broken down in tears at my words and presentation.

That, and my personality. And my physicality.
So yes, I'm a communicator, when I choose to be.

Up until age 17, I didn't communicate with others much, just watched. Watched and absorbed, which is why some days, I'm here but I'm quiet.

Poet and essayist

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved