The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 133 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#111212 - 01/02/08 07:54 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: meredithbead]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Meredith,
I had only seen your jewelry! I must find the rest of this website! How great for you! I'm proud to know you!
dancer

"Question your privilege"

#111213 - 01/02/08 09:39 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: dancer9]
QBall101 Offline

LOL I'm w/ Cookie LIBRA, we love balance & I tend to weigh issues, choices, deisions to the maddenig point. My DH calls me Monk (the TV guy) that has to have everything balanced..i've gone so far as to raise or lower the windows after my husband so the crossbars line up. & of Libra they say dimple in chim devil within..YEP I got one! LOL

#111214 - 01/02/08 09:44 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: QBall101]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
I have only done these things for fun in my recent years. I am Aquarius the water bearer. As for what the planets were doing when I was born, I have no idea and no idea how to find out. My husband is an Aries which is supposed to be one of three good signs for me, I guess.

#111215 - 01/03/08 04:48 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ladyjane]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
LadyJane, go to Astrology.com. They'll give you a free basic chart, and then ask you to sign up (pay) for a bunch more. You can ignore all further emails if you wish.

Dancer, I have 5 websites, 3 of which are listed here, and all of which have links to the others.

BELOW, click on my very last link, Poet and Essayist

Poet and essayist

#111216 - 01/03/08 09:52 AM Re: What is your sign? [Re: meredithbead]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I'm a Cancer, Lord I hate that word, wouldprefer to just be called the Crab... I have all the traits of a Cancer however from what I am told.

Edited by chatty lady (01/03/08 09:53 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#111217 - 01/03/08 03:16 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: chatty lady]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
I'm a Cancer as well, Chatty!

I remember being at a fair when I was about 15 years old, and convinced my Mom to let me get my "sign traits" from a machine there. She told me it was a waste of money, but let me do it anyway. I was ASTOUNDED beyond words how accurate that machine was - it was the first time in my life up to that point that anyone (or in this case, anything) had understood me! I remember it was quite liberating to see "me" in print like that, and it sort of validated me. Up until then I had been feeling very much a disastrous mishap of nature, to the point of questioning whether everyone would be better off if I just disappeared.

Somehow, strange as it sounds, this little "sign trait" machine gave me a sense of validation.

(Maya Angelou)

#111218 - 01/03/08 05:26 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: celtic_flame]
mscoach Offline

Loc: Hampton Bays, NY
Ah Ms Celtic Flame and fellow Scorpio,
I agree with both sides of the scorpio characteristics you listed. I firmly believe in "this stuff" and have always been amazed at the details that have been presented to me by someone I've never met before when I've had my chart done. Words come back to me over the years as events occur as something that was "on my chart."
I'm thinking of having another one done as it's been over 10 years since the last one and I just think it's cool. I don't live or die by the info I receive but I do ponder what I'm given.

#111220 - 01/03/08 07:31 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: ]
dancer9 Offline

Anne3,
I think it's darling the way you admit to your making things a bit harder being stubborn! It's cute, it really is. I love that about an Aries. If they are in the wrong, or if they hurt you, they are the first to say they are sorry and mean it! They are great for that! Other signs will battle it out and tell you it was your fault for some stupid reason but an Aries will say, "you're right," I'm sorry," and move on!
A good, good thing.

But truthfully, HOW do you get through to an Aries??? Anne3 do tell? I wish I knew! I have a situation where I so wish I could get through to one!

OH! My older son is Aries. In his first year of college he came in late and saw that he forgot his dorm room key. He didn't want to wake up the House supervisor and he wanted to just take care of it himself, so he lightly kicked in the door~! He was not drunk, he was not high on anything, he was 18 and thought that it was rude to wake up the adult that watched over the house for something like a key becauswe as he put it, "I was too stupid to bring it!" So, guess who paid for one dorm room door? ME, that's right. He was so innocent though. He said it was wrong and looking back on it, he should have awaken the house person.

Sound familar, Anne3?

dancer

#111221 - 01/03/08 07:40 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: meredithbead]
dancer9 Offline

Meredith,
I'm off on a study of your sites! I can't wait...
dancer

#111222 - 01/03/08 09:06 PM Re: What is your sign? [Re: dancer9]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
I have many Aries around me, too. My husband and daughter were born on the same date and my brother the day after. They're an interesting lot to say the least.

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved