The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 128 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#111121 - 03/13/07 11:15 PM 1 glorious dream
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
your granted a wish, any amount of monie and things and people at your disposible. Trulie you can have your harts desiree for one day.....

How would you plane it? who would be their or would you be alone? what would you weer? food, intrests, pastimes...

what would be your perfect day to quote iggie,

glade that i spent it with you, such a perfect day you just keep me holding on la la laaa laa.
your so luckie yopu can't heer me sing that. Po is pitch perfect and quite a songbird. My singing hurts her ears but i do it anyway (haaaa)....NOW the child is telling me "oh mum don't do that" and putting his hands over his ears...I meeen whats a girl to do eh!

#111122 - 03/14/07 02:29 AM Re: 1 glorious dream [Re: celtic_flame]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
One glorious dream? That is all I get?

I would plan it with D, my heart-mate. I know it would involve being somewhere new, for both of us. There would be a balanced amount of struggle and relaxation. We would be meeting new people, different from us in many ways, but yet we would find the similarities. We would be trying new foods, looking for new experiences and finding how everything we have learned and experienced can help us become better people.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#111123 - 03/14/07 05:07 AM Re: 1 glorious dream [Re: Anno]
Happy Birthday Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
What a beautiful fantasy Celtic…I'm lost in it all ready.

I'd rise up high in a huge balloon and take all the people I love with me. The basket would be so big, that it could carry all of us and a three man jazz combo.

It would be a beautiful warm breezy day. We'd float over snow-capped mountains and watch at eye -level a family of baby eagles learn how to fly. We'd sweep over sparkling lakes and see dots of sailboats below. Green thick pastures covered with colorful meadow flowers would be in full bloom. We'd float over apple tree orchards and the sweet smell of spring would drift right up to us.

We would all hold our hands, and thank God we have each other smiling at one another with love filled hearts.

The combo would play "What a Wonderful World", and we'd sing along...and know the lyrics by heart.

The soft wind current would allow us to spend the day from sunrise to sundown...without needing to go to the bathroom once. (This is a dream, right…I'm in control here.) Of course the picnic basket is full of fresh fruit, light wine and French bread.

Sigh.

#111124 - 03/14/07 11:58 AM Re: 1 glorious dream [Re: Edelweiss]
celtic_flame Offline

ANNO ....JUST ONE....a day lol..

both dreams sound good....

think i borrow HL sounds fun if thats ok? and i a bit low on imaginasion today lol the practicalities of life at the minuet lol what a pain lol too bizie to have a wee dream or day dream

celtic

#111125 - 03/14/07 05:06 PM Re: 1 glorious dream [Re: celtic_flame]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
My 3 children and 3 grandchldren all in the same place at the same time and me doting over each one of them. Some day it may be possible, but today I will dream.

chick

#111126 - 03/19/07 12:19 AM Re: 1 glorious dream [Re: chickadee]
celtic_flame Offline

i would wake up in shade and before i opened my eyes i alreadiey know i wasa somewere hot, a breze would blow or riffile my hair. ...

throwing open the shutters doors id discover a blue sea and dazzling golden sand...walking into the bright sunlight feeling the heat tost my feet through the warm sand i find a table will fresh fruite and strong tastie cofe...
lucien be playing i would have no worrie of him being burnt in the sun. I swing in a hammock and read, and swimm and chat to po who be off playing with the child, or resting herself.

yep you gets it we got snow and sleet stormes and i sick of not enough sun and drizzle grey weather and skies....I want a holidayyyyyyyyy in the sunnnn

"i wanna be the one to walk in the sun, oh girls they wanna have fun"...

who sang that?

#111127 - 03/19/07 06:09 AM Re: 1 glorious dream [Re: celtic_flame]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Cyndie Lauper, loved that gal!

#111128 - 03/19/07 11:28 AM Re: 1 glorious dream [Re: chickadee]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I can hear that song in my head now and it is stirring my dreams too. I just want to have a day of fun.
The beach sounds wonderful. Warm breezes and Pina Coladas for everyone. I'd get to meet all of my Boomer Sisters there and we'd just laugh and laugh all day!
Care to join me?

#111129 - 03/19/07 08:15 PM Re: 1 glorious dream [Re: TVC15]
celtic_flame Offline

definatly TVC....we be in good companie with the sisters and i have loads of babie sitters....good all round

#111130 - 03/19/07 09:50 PM Re: 1 glorious dream [Re: celtic_flame]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I, for two, am with you TVC15. Bring it on!

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved