The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 198 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#11025 - 09/15/05 02:26 PM Singlehood
Millie65 Offline

Loc: Kenya
Hii Ladies, I just joined as a member. I have just been reading your articles and I sure believe that I am in the right place. My biggest fear is being single all my life. I am financially stable and single mother of one. Having come from a single mother family, I know the pros and cons and I really would like to get married. I am not desparate but just don't want to remain single. My problem is that I am so absorbed at work that I hardly have anytime for myself. I seem to be rotating around my daughter. Don't I deserve someone to show a little affection and love too. How do I go about it and how do I know that this is the right person. I know I am so far but I can do with a little advice from you ladies.

#11026 - 09/15/05 05:48 PM Re: Singlehood
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Welcome, Mille65! Kenya IS a long way from my keyboard, but you're definitely in the right place. I'm not an expert at all on this particular subject matter, except that I was single and searching and didn't find my "someone" until I was 36. And he turned out to be well worth the wait.

You do deserve someone to love and to be loved by, we all do. Unfortunately, the kind of men we're yearning for are getting more and more difficult to find!

I'm not wise enough in this field to suggest or advise, but just wanted to welcome you to our community and say that I look forward to hearing your voice and enjoying your presence here.

[ September 15, 2005, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Eagle Heart ]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved