Attention All Empty Nesters! I'm looking for several empty nesters to interview via email. The topic is finding a renewed sense of purpose once the children are grown and gone. The article is titled "The Nest is Empty: Now What? (Finding Purpose in the Second Half of Life)."

If you would bewilling to answer 3-4 questions via email sometime this week, please contact me via email at myerkes@comcast.net or mary@maryyerkes.com. Your responses will be used in an article for Focus on the Family's www.troubledwith.com website. A summary of the article follows:

The Nest is Empty: Now What?
Finding Purpose in the Second Half of Life

The pitter-patter of feet you hear belong to the dog you bought when your youngest child left for college, and the only runny nose you are wiping these days is your own. Your children are grown and gone. "Now What?"

This article will answer that question. Readers will learn how to find renewed purpose as they redefine themselves; redirect their time, talent,and treasures, and re-establish healthy relationships.

If you would be willing to answer a few (and I do mean few:>) questions on the topic via email, please contact me at myerkes@comcast.net or mary@maryyerkes.com.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mary J. Yerkes
www.maryyerkes.com