The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 111 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#109639 - 03/01/07 09:15 PM Thanks Saundra
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Not too long after I joined, I made the claim I had a nagging pain in my lower left gum. There was no outward evidence of something being wrong with the tooth above the pain, so I kept putting off having it looked at. Saundra noticed my comment and asked that I have it looked at. If she had not commented on my post, I probably would have put it off still longer. But, from her few words, I felt pushed to go to a dentist. Good thing I did. They found that I was grinding my teeth, so much so that it was loosening the tooth from its seating. They also found grinding marks on other teeth. The hygienist had me move my lower jaw slowly out and beyond my upper and she found a spot where the two fit perfectly, like a jigsaw puzzle, she said. And, according to her, it has been going on for a long time, because the roots of this one tooth had become effected.

So, I want to thank Saundra for caring enough to give me that one little push with her words.

Also, I want to state that I'm GRATEFUL that it wasn't something serious in my jawbone or tooth - in particular, bone loss.

#109640 - 03/01/07 09:23 PM Re: Thanks Saundra [Re: gims]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Yet another reason to thank Dotsie for this awe-inspiring forums AND to give Saundra a big hug for caring! I love it!

#109641 - 03/01/07 09:25 PM Re: Thanks Saundra [Re: jawjaw]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
How GRATEFUL of you gimster. Is it getting easier to find gratitude?

Thanks, Suandra, Dotise and all.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#109642 - 03/01/07 11:58 PM Re: Thanks Saundra [Re: Anno]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
YES, I should have thanked Dotsie, too!
Now, I'm thanking you, JJ, for reminding me.

Anno, it is almost unbelievable to me how gratitude does work. It's still growing with me, after a very slow rooting. I hope I can keep it up. One more "thank you", this ones for you, for asking.

#109643 - 04/11/07 02:25 PM Re: Thanks Saundra [Re: gims]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I missed your post, Gimster, and I'm so happy you got help. I'm grateful for the opportunity to have guided you to a dental professional. We hate going, but we must at least once a year. Yippee!
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#109644 - 04/11/07 06:42 PM Re: Thanks Saundra [Re: Saundra]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
I missed it too...how's the grinding going gimster...have you been able to stop?

Way to go Saundra!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved