The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 157 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#109624 - 03/01/07 05:34 PM Need Your Input!
Casey Offline

Loc: Aptos, California
Hi,
I need your feedback on the following. If you had the time and it was local to you, would you attend the following free workshop? If not, how could I make it more appealing to you? Thanks in advance!

Reawaken Your Relationship!

Most women in their 40s and 50s would like to dramatically improve their relationship with their partner. You remember how it used to be when you first met, and wonder where the passion went. The relationship may be so rocky that you might be wondering whether to stay or go. The truth is that you can make your relationship even better than it was when you first met. The key to change is in you.

At the end of this workshop you will learn
• What decisions you need to make
• The secret to making every day better
• The tool to a love filled with lightness
• Your own unique next step

This 75-minute workshop will be filled with in-depth discussions and exercises on the nature of loving relationships and how to achieve better love than ever before.

#109625 - 03/01/07 05:48 PM Re: Need Your Input! [Re: Casey]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
This wouldn't appeal to me since I can't even manage to sustain a date. I'm seeing that you say at the end you'll learn but do you mean that BY the end you will HAVE learned? If not, what do you learn in between?

I can see where a lot of people would benefit from this workshop, no joke. One thing that might make it interesting for someone like me would be HOW to GET a relationship. Just a thought.

#109626 - 03/01/07 07:28 PM Re: Need Your Input! [Re: jawjaw]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Casey, so many things ran through my head as to how and what things would be covered. From what is written, tho, I'd have to say that I wouldn't be too intrigued because it seems too vague. There are no hooks... for me, anyway.

#109627 - 03/01/07 07:33 PM Re: Need Your Input! [Re: gims]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
I would be interested in a topic about how to disagree lovingly, or how to argue constructively.
Most marriages, if they have problems, it's because the couples quarrel so much.
If they don't quarrel, then I don't know if they need the workshop.

#109628 - 03/01/07 08:01 PM Re: Need Your Input! [Re: Edelweiss]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
...and then there's my marriage, where we rarely quarrel because neither of us like conflict.

#109629 - 03/01/07 08:39 PM Re: Need Your Input! [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
mrs_madness Offline

Loc: Moscow
For free? Yeah I'd go.

If there is a *secret* to making every day better, and it's not going to cost me anything to find out what this secret is, I wouldn't miss it.

#109630 - 03/01/07 09:22 PM Re: Need Your Input! [Re: mrs_madness]
Casey Offline

Loc: Aptos, California
Thank you all for feedback. Based on JJ's comment -- I flipped it on it's head. So, pretend you are single (if you aren't) and see if you'd go to this free workshop...

Finding the Love You Want After 45

Many single women in their 40s and 50s are struggling to find a true love in their lives. You may be divorced, widowed or have never had the time for a relationship because of other commitments. You feel that there is no one out there for you. The people that you meet aren’t quite right. The truth is that you can increase the chances of finding your one true love. The key is to define what you are looking for and prepare yourself to meet him.

At the end of this workshop you will know
• Who you want to attract
• Who you need to be to attract this person
• The next step to finding your own true love

This 75-minute workshop will be filled with in-depth discussions and exercises which will help you develop a clear path to attracting new love into your life.

Edited by Casey (03/01/07 09:23 PM)

#109631 - 03/02/07 05:34 AM Re: Need Your Input! [Re: Casey]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:

At the end of this workshop you will know

I think one of the things JJ was pointing out was how this should read... something like "By the end of this workshop you will have learned"... Right, JJ?

Heck, I was ready to give input on the married one...lol.

#109632 - 03/02/07 06:11 AM Re: Need Your Input! [Re: Casey]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
If it's just oriented for women to attend, then the work is on them to deal with it after the workshop. Too 1-sided.

So to have couples attend... it would be highly doubtful those who need help would attend a 75-min. session...unless you run it like ....a melodramatic talkshow where there are shining examples of troublesome relationships for the world to comment on and reflect on their own (hopefully).

Casey, start running the reality show..now..

#109633 - 03/02/07 09:38 AM Re: Need Your Input! [Re: orchid]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Wow, very good idea Orchid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved